• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Mentor is needed ?

As a newcomer a Great forex mentor is needed, it’s really supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But when you ll be a mature trader , then try to depend on your trading skill , not others.

Self-study may actually be done by traders as long as want to read and practice d demo account, it will be a bit slow when compared with the guidance of the mentor,and if there's a mentor that much better again so that speeding up the improvement of skill trading

I agree with the opinion of Gorbacev! Yes, self-study is the best tool! I also started my learning process manually without any mentor! In this case, forum & Forex blogs helped me a lot! Learning is a long time process, and I am till now learning! Besides, I am not sure about the process of good Forex mentor.

As a newcomer a Great forex mentor is needed, it’s really supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But when you ll be a mature trader , then try to depend on your trading skill , not others.

Unfortunately, I have very bad experience on online mentor! Because, I took so many paid services but no result! But I found Babypips and ForexFactory so much useful! I have learned technical and fundamental analysis there without any cost.

Having a mentor is a good thing to have. But it is not easy to find a mentor. So most of us have to learn from internet and go through materials which are available to us. A trader would be fortunate if he finds a good mentor.

Yes. A mentor can be a good option if you get a good one. Even legendary Warren Buffett had mentor. But his mentor was Benjamin Graham, often known as the father of value investing. AMentor is good if get a good mentor. Otherwise sefl learning is the best.

My personal mentors are forex forums. I like spending time here as I always read something new and interesting. Any new idea, which I find, I try to research further or try to test it on my demo account. It is excellent place for collecting many useful information

Maybe only few traders have mentor since; it’s not an available opportunity to all! I had no mentor when I started my demo! This forum helped me a lot to learn Forex!

In my opinion, I believe that forex mentors are needed, and it's a great benefit. They help you stay on the right path and how to avoid any pitfalls that could cause major losses.

Trades require a forex mentor to help them in making decisions regarding their trades. With the guidance of a forex mentor, you can get an edge above other forex traders.

For any sort of learning and starting a new journey, you need a mentor. Similarly, you need one for learning and understanding Forex trading. But if you can’t find one, then be your own mentor. Start learning about the forex market, currency rates, fluctuations, indicators, patterns through videos, websites, podcasts and books.

If you want to make a profit, you have to gain that amount of knowledge. Investing.com, BabyPips, Digital Cashpalace, etc. It is possible to move forward by learning from groups or research centers.