• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

digital currencies as investment

Now a day, with the advancement of modern trading tools and digitization of financial standards, various virtual currencies are taking the interest of many traders. Many traders who generally don’t involve in currency trading are also trying their luck in virtual trading and one of the surprising facts that regardless of the authenticity that virtual currencies don’t have any physical existence the values of these digital currencies are rising to the sky.

Now a day, with the advancement of modern trading tools and digitization of financial standards, various virtual currencies are taking the interest of many traders. Many traders who generally don’t involve in currency trading are also trying their luck in virtual trading and one of the surprising facts that regardless of the authenticity that virtual currencies don’t have any physical existence the values of these digital currencies are rising to the sky.

Basically, which traders try to test the lucky, eventually they lose their capital for sure! Trading is all about skill & knowledge, no way to depend on the luck.

There is no doubt that digital currencies have created a revolution in the past years. People are believing in this business model. The price value fluctuates with time. There is no fixed parameter to define their price values. I hope that the upcoming times will be better for them. What are your predictions for it?

There is no doubt that digital currencies have created a revolution in the past years. People are believing in this business model. The price value fluctuates with time. There is no fixed parameter to define their price values. I hope that the upcoming times will be better for them. What are your predictions for it?

Same prediction from me; see the crypto market! So, traders now getting more trading instruments; this flow will keep continuing.

I am a bit confused with the term digital currency. If it refers to crypto currencies here then it is going through a hard time and no one is either buying or selling because of the massive hype it went through in the past.

I am a bit confused with the term digital currency. If it refers to crypto currencies here then it is going through a hard time and no one is either buying or selling because of the massive hype it went through in the past.

I don’t think, crypto currencies are mature enough! It’s better as investment asset but not as trading instruments.

I don’t think, crypto currencies are mature enough! It’s better as investment asset but not as trading instruments.

Well agree that they are not mature enough. But they have gained popularity and went through big demand but nowadays things are looking different.

Well agree that they are not mature enough. But they have gained popularity and went through big demand but nowadays things are looking different.

No doubt on it! Even I see, long term investors are using the crypto than any others trading instruments! No way to ignore this point.

There was a trend that to invest in Digital currency or to trade with digital currency but now a days it has been gone. I am not seeing any trading work related to the digital currency.

It may start again but there is no hype as it was. Where everybody was like we want bitcoin, and sudden it got more popular then any other currency.

There is trading work in digital but not such as we have seen past year where every one was going crazy for bitcoin and thinking of buying only bitcoin.

Yes, Forex has changed many people’s lifestyle. Forex gives unlimited earring opportunities. But as profitable business Forex contains high risk. Only knowledge and skill are not enough to become successful here. With ForexOne broker a trader can trader can trade simply, make money easily and get good support like – expert advice’s, guideline, discipline and money management. By their fastest execution support I can always complete my trade on right time.

No doubt; which traders are with proper trading skill; they are making consistent profit here! In addition, there are no limit; as a result pro traders are making handsome amount here!

Knowledge and Skills are considered to be the two pillars of the Forex Market. The best way to practice in Forex would be by getting involved personally in the Forex Market.

It is possible to be benefitted from losses if we can it as a lesson. Every loss is a lesson. Traders use journal to keep track of their past trading mistake so that they can learn from their mistakes. Learning from mistakes is the best learning.

Forex Market Currency Trading Market. Currency shares of different countries are bought and sold here. With that trading, it is possible to gain a lot of profit.