• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

as a trader passes his days in forex

A trader may experience many positive attitudes in his thinking. Such as: a trader may develop patience and hard work as with the challenges a trader usually faces it is obvious to develop some changes in a foreign currency exchange trader’s thinking. The initial trade is always can be a real thing; at least from a mental view, a beginner remains super cautious, sometimes get fear to lose the money.

As a trader, we experience a lot of things in a day. There are mix of feelings during the trading day. Some are good days and some are not. Basically we face a lot of things.

I think that you are speaking about psychological aspects of trading on forex market. There is a lot more to add to above mentioned list. This is another aspect of forex trading that new traders need to learn on a hard way, because it cannot be thought in pips school

I think that you are speaking about psychological aspects of trading on forex market. There is a lot more to add to above mentioned list. This is another aspect of forex trading that new traders need to learn on a hard way, because it cannot be thought in pips school

But till now babypips school is a good source to learn; it’s free but organized way of learning Forex!

I think, we should follow our own rules even when we are in loss! As I see; changing mind is a common problem here!

as a newcomer i was much profitable in demo account with my trading strategy , but when kick off a live account the same strategy didn't work as like before

When time passes you usually go very hard with that matter totally and completely. You simply can't afford something like that anymore. You gain a lot of experiences though and it's really helpfull skill, don't you think so ? I assume you should really.

The process of creating a Forex trading plan around an effective trading strategy like price action trading, will work to solidify your understanding of the trading strategy and will also provide you with a blueprint for what you need to do each time you interact with the market.

You need to learn as much as you can as for forex. Apply your knowledge to the best of your capacity. See your agitating impacts in the mean time, don't sit tight for the trade to turn channel for after more cash. Proceed ahead rapidly and perceive how to see dissatisfactions. Individuals submit fouls up and its human drive you can't cover every single one of the issues fastidiously.

The best strategy would be to change the strategies from time to time and select the one which would be beneficial for the particular market condition.

Exactly, if the trader does not have a positive mentality, it is very difficult to make a profit. One should go ahead in trading with patience and a positive mentality.

Regulated plus a reputed broker in my opinion otherwise there are many bad examples in the past where even a regulated broker turned into scam taking away all the traders money.