• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo account

before some years ago , demo was the first choice for newcomer, but time has changed right now , beginners kick off live trading instead of demo , but result not actually.

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.

Why do you think, the experience of demo wouldn’t help you in live? Do you have similar personal experience on demo?

After account it is suitable for to use small amount live account to test your learning with the real market and their movement.

Demo account is very important. Demo account is like a laboratory. Here you have to do all the research. Once you get a good strategy, a good risk and reward ratio, and a good risk management system, you are prepared for live trading. Those who want to start live trading, please check whether you are prepared or not.

Demo account is very important. Demo account is like a laboratory. Here you have to do all the research. Once you get a good strategy, a good risk and reward ratio, and a good risk management system, you are prepared for live trading. Those who want to start live trading, please check whether you are prepared or not.

When i started doing my trading i used the Demo trading account. We have to understand that if we will make the proper use of the Demo trading account then we would be able to get success in this business and also start earning profits.

The first part of gaining demo trading knowledge. The better the demo training, the better the performance in real trading. So every trader should do demo trading to set the strategy.

as a newcomer i was much profitable in demo account with my trading strategy , but when kick off a live account the same strategy didn't work as like before
It happens due to emotion. Trader often cannot execute trading plan properly in live as demo trading. Demo traders lack emotion.

demo is important , i agree , but what you think ,
the experience you took from demo always works in a live account ?

Demo experience play big role live trading in my opinion. However, demo trading cannot cover all the aspect of real trading. So, real trading also important as much as demo trading.

sometimes trading can be useless even though there is lots of practice and analysis , just be patience when trading and dont be emotional.

Demo account is important for learning technical aspects of trading. Most new traders take a huge capital in demo account and open random trades. By doing this they hamper their trading psychology. Demo should be used to experiment different strategies. Demo is the trading laboratory.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Yes, but you could only learn about Forex, and not for earning through them. Thus you should also practice in the real market with small investments to learn more about Forex Trading.

If you are successful in demo by following a very specific methodology for a long period of time, you have higher possibility of doing good in live as well. But if you are random in demo, your chances are zero in live. When it comes to real money we start thinking a bit differently.