• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Losses will always be there in Forex.

loss is a common issue that we traders no way to avoid despite of having good knowledge and experience , so take it easily , just keep remember , dont do same mistake again again , otherwise there is no chance to reduce loss at all.

Right, losses are part of this business. There is no trader without no loss in this market. Every trader has faced loss now or later in this business so we have to be prepare for such situation.

I find that lose deals are best learning method. Each trader should be able to understand why he made lose deal and to use this information to make improvements where necessary, either to improve his trading skills, either analysis or trading strategy

I find that lose deals are best learning method. Each trader should be able to understand why he made lose deal and to use this information to make improvements where necessary, either to improve his trading skills, either analysis or trading strategy

Very smart thinking; nice to see your positive approach; really if we can learn from our own mistake that would be best practice!

I think every other trader who want to success is thinking the same about their losses. But facing loss in trading, and covering up on it easy to easy for someone who has lost his money in it.

Basically; having a learning mentality from live trading mistake is the best practice! besides, we can’t expect here 100% success ratio; not at all.

Certainly each trader should learn something new about his trading from lose deals. I dont think that it is such a horrible experience but quite opposite. If you use capital management tools, then you will be able to cover your losses swiftly and move on to next profitable deal

To be honest; when I was a new trader then I expected only profit; of course it was a wrong mindset! In Forex, there is nothing like 100%; it’s all about probabilities!

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

Beginning period is the best and difficult period in a trader’s life. A beginner trader will face lots of thins and loss is one of them which is very natural. It is undeniable part of every business and we have to accept it practically. I select ForexOne the solid trading broker because they always help me in every ways in specially the road which was very difficult without their help. Their free demo trading account helps me to learn about Forex trading practically.

Till now I can remember the 1st 6months of my demo trading; such a horrible trading experience! I faced consistent SLs in my trading!

If you are new in this market, You need to have proper knowledge and experience about the market. Without any knowledge, you can not survive in this risky market.

Success doesn't come overnight. For success you need preparation, knowledge, and skills. You have to spend time in acquiring knowledge and skills. Once you are skilled success will start to come. Every new trader should focus on skill development.

If you want to trade, there will be a loss, but you have to maintain this loss. It is possible to gain a lot of profit if you can maintain the loss. 1: 2 risk-reward ratio should be used.

If you want to choose a good and reliable broker for you, you should research the market properly. Because many traders lose their money because of their wrong broker.

Automated traders frequently get their balances crashed because during automated trading, the control of trade operation isn’t in the hand of the traders.

To minimize our trading risk, we have to use risk management strategy. It is one of the core criteria for trading. Risk is inherent to every business, so in Forex.

It’s a regretting matter that traders are not well-concerned of their trading approach. There are several approaches of trading including gambling, hedging, scalping, binary option, trading, long time trading.

Obviously, losses will always be a part in the forex trading. You cannot just expect full on mode profit for every trade you make.