• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowing the time to buy and sell currencies.

Yeah, wrong timing can lead to losses. That's why I don't think it's practically wise for a trader to trade daily. I mean, the market isn't favourable daily, there are just very dull days that movement seems so slow because of low volatility.

yes you are right that timing is very important in trading specially for the scalper traders because if we enter the trade with the wrong time we can loss the trade and maybe the loss will be too much if we trading with scalping

As a newbie in forex, i tend to understand that we make profit by buying and selling of currencies so i need to ask when do we know the time to place trade, buy and sell our currencies?

To understand the market opportunities, you have to understand first the fundamental and technical analysis! Then you’ll be able to identify market trend! It’s true, there is no shortcut way, it’s a long journey!

As a newbie in forex, i tend to understand that we make profit by buying and selling of currencies so i need to ask when do we know the time to place trade, buy and sell our currencies?

Entry and exit of a trade is very important. If youe entry is wrong, you lose money. Same may happen with exit also. But everything depends on your trading strategy and style. There is no simple answer. Your strategy will tell you when to buy and when to sell. Find a strategy that suits you.

Yes, it is the vital part to know when to enter into a trade and when to leave. You can do it by using different indicators including Fibonacci retracements. Fobonacci levels are the best tool to know the retracement of the currency pair. You need to work out this indicator by gaining knowledge and practice.

There is no specific answer; it mainly depends on your own trading strategy or system. Suppose, for being a price action based trader I rely on market momentum as well as support/resistant positions.

People buy and sell in the market 24/7 and 365 days. The market never stops. When it is the right time to buy or sell depends on the trader's own strategy.

People buy and sell in the market 24/7 and 365 days. The market never stops. When it is the right time to buy or sell depends on the trader's own strategy.

Although, market is open for 24 hours; but good entry points are not available here & there! Sometimes we need to wait for such a long time to get a good entry level.

Many traders have a tendency to stay up all night. In fact, you can choose the best time to trade according to each style.

Although, market is open for 24 hours; but good entry points are not available here & there! Sometimes we need to wait for such a long time to get a good entry level.

True. There are many days I don't get a entry point or find signal which may have more chance of going south. So avoid those. We don't have to trade everyday.

Well I don't force myself to enter a trade. If I see it going without proper satisfying my analysis then let it go. There will always be a next opportunity.

Certainly, we dont have to trade every day. There is no such thing as must-do in Forex. Only when you are certain in next market move then you should open position and trade. Otherwise, it does not make sense to enter into forced trade. It can only lead you to lose deals

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker platform or your manager, do not allow a broker manager you don't trust trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or platform, kindly get in touch with me on bettybrainbetty at g mail com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in recovering your entire funds..

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker platform or your manager, do not allow a broker manager you don't trust trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or platform, kindly get in touch with me on bettybrainbetty at g mail com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in recovering your entire funds..

I think so; even I see few account manager providing trading signal; how ridiculous! Professional brokers don’t allow this type of 3rd party service!

The main obstacle to success is emotional trading. Emotional trading can never be profitable. New traders do emotional trading. Due to which they cannot make a profit. The attitude of covering losses quickly is called emotional trading. Regular meditation should be done to control emotions.

Discipline can be practiced by demo trading. Through demo trading, it is possible to trade by analysis according to the plan. It is possible to develop a lot of discipline experience. If a trader is unable to maintain discipline, he will never be able to achieve success from trading.