• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo account

Demo account generally is more appropriate to ensure the basic fundamental market experience which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way , but not appropriate to make sure brokers performance but shortly you can understand how the broker works.

I have seen many of us consider demo trading as dull. But for me not that dull at all, actually it is totally different , live account is the real market and many financial things affected the market , and it is different with demo account which is positioned as the “perfect market “ by the broker that we use, so that is why that market is good for newbie who want to trade as the place to learn only and make theirselves more familiar with the platforms.

How long you will run the demo account before starting with a real forex account?

There is no fixed answer! You need to practice your demo until you are making consistent TP’s. Don’t be rush. Make sure your trading skill first then go for the live. Best wishes.

I find that demo accounts are great tool. Newbies can use it for practicing and testing their techniques. Older traders can use it to test changes in their existing trading strategies . I see a lot of benefits from using this account and I have impression that it is forever your best Forex buddy

Trading Forex profitably demands a high level of discipline and a strategy helps you to stay focused and avoid emotional trading which has proven to be the downfall of many traders.

Trading Forex profitably demands a high level of discipline and a strategy helps you to stay focused and avoid emotional trading which has proven to be the downfall of many traders.

Correct! Trading strategy plays an important role here; this is why I am very much straightforward on trading strategy; from my 1st day of live trading, I work with PA trading strategy.

I totally agree that the demo account should be the step number one. This is the best place to taste the water and to see how it goes, what kind of issues might happen. You need to stay on the demo stage as long as you feel comfortable enough to start your journey in the open see.

I totally agree that the demo account should be the step number one. This is the best place to taste the water and to see how it goes, what kind of issues might happen. You need to stay on the demo stage as long as you feel comfortable enough to start your journey in the open see.

Yes, and after demo; traders should use cent or micro type account before their real trading; because emotion plays a vital role on live trading.

When making a trade, most traders make a decision using a combination of fundamental and technical indicators. Fundamental indicators are generally used by larger traders such as institutions to make long-term decisions.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

demo is important , i agree , but what you think ,
the experience you took from demo always works in a live account ?

as a newcomer i was much profitable in demo account with my trading strategy , but when kick off a live account the same strategy didn't work as like before

My advise is don't get too comfortable with demo and forget the main reason you are in the market. Be smart and reasonable with what you expect.

My advise is don't get too comfortable with demo and forget the main reason you are in the market. Be smart and reasonable with what you expect.

But I have different experience; as I see maximum new traders are not interested on demo; they are hungry for live trading since, they want quick money making.

I have seen many of us consider demo trading as dull. But for me not that dull at all, actually it is totally different , live account is the real market and many financial things affected the market , and it is different with demo account which is positioned as the “perfect market “ by the broker that we use, so that is why that market is good for newbie who want to trade as the place to learn only and make theirselves more familiar with the platforms.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundamental information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

Demo account is having very importance for those who are new to the market and having none knowledge for the trading. The newbies can get the real idea for the market using demo account.