• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge or Experience ?

knowledge is the key at any sectors to ensure success . but its is to be achieved by passing a long time with great patience. but i have seen according to my experience, within very short time traders try to get knowledge . but its not possible at all.

The beginners should learning it a common thing , your learning process will be valueless until make sure a great place for practicing practically. Demo account can be chosen for that.

Everything matters in Forex. Both points are having their own importance of working in trading. We can not compare them and ask for result.

Everything matters in Forex. Both points are having their own importance of working in trading. We can not compare them and ask for result.

Very smart answer! Similar opinion from me! Since, there is nothing like syllabus based format in Forex; so experience plays an important role here.

We should not compare any principles of the trading to another one because every point is having its own value and importance in the market so instead of comparison we should focus on trading.

We should not compare any principles of the trading to another one because every point is having its own value and importance in the market so instead of comparison we should focus on trading.

Exactly; I know a trader who is making money by using moving average crossover trading strategy! But that strategy was meaningless to me!

newcomers first of all have to ensure all basic level , i like most pips school which is mainly considered as a best learning place for newcomers. besides this school demo is more appropriate for live trading experience.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

Both experience and knowledge are important. Actually they both are related to each other. Education is must for forex trading as it is a work of professional. To become a professional you need knowledge. You have to reliably sharpen your trading learning if you have to stay long around here. And experience comes when you educate yourself.

I believe that knowledge and experience are necessary. But then I started to work and after a while I got knowledge and experience. Nothing comes at once, everything needs time.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.

I started learning forex 5 years ago. I learned what technical analysis is. Studied various trading strategies. And when I threw the money, I lost everything. So knowledge alone its not enough. Nobody can predict how the market will behave.
The first profit came after 2 months of trading on a demo account. So we need both knowledge and experience. One without the other will not bring results.

I started learning forex 5 years ago. I learned what technical analysis is. Studied various trading strategies. And when I threw the money, I lost everything. So knowledge alone its not enough. Nobody can predict how the market will behave.
The first profit came after 2 months of trading on a demo account. So we need both knowledge and experience. One without the other will not bring results.

What your current status of trading? Are you making decent amount of money by trading? Or till now you are struggling??

the result from school can be useless if there is no regular practice , so i always emphasis on practicing besides good learning approach.

Both combined I would say, people need to understand that they need to make money combining their knowledge with the experience anyway and the whole problem arise from that matter, see my point ? I do not see anything happening.

Both combined I would say, people need to understand that they need to make money combining their knowledge with the experience anyway and the whole problem arise from that matter, see my point ? I do not see anything happening.

That would be really great; combination of good trading skill with a long term trading experience! Forex is very challenging job; easy success isn’t possible here!

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.