• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you happy choosing Forex?

Well, the much reason could always be seen from the angle that Forex becomes more beneficial to the trader who is knowledgeable in it. To one who has little or no knowledge, or when the trader experiences serial losses, Forex can become a dead end.
Each time I see some group of friends who are always smiling to the bank, courtesy of Forex, it makes me have some confidence that though I might be having it rough now, it is something that would rarely last.

I am not sure about the happiness but the investment in forex makes sense to me. I get to earn some random earning from it and the money is good in return too. So I think the investment to choose the forex is wise and worth having for sure.

I am quite happy with forex trading. Because i am getting all the things which I need. A good earning, giving time to my family.What else is needed. My few friends thinks that I don't do any work.

I have started slowly and small way. So 20-50 bucks is my investment in the forex. it may not be much but slowly I am working on it. Also the amount of time it takes for me to manage the trading is not that bad either. So I just prefer working on it as it sees fit. Happiness comes from the number earned.

well i am happy with this. whenever i get money i am happy. but loosing money can not make one happy. and you cant help it.

I have started slowly and small way. So 20-50 bucks is my investment in the forex. it may not be much but slowly I am working on it. Also the amount of time it takes for me to manage the trading is not that bad either. So I just prefer working on it as it sees fit. Happiness comes from the number earned.
That's the best way to start dear. Just doing it gradually and not getting discouraged by the losses that will come at this early stage of it. This is always the point where a lot of traders consider quiting and looking for better things to do but only the determined do succeed.

I'm happy that I'm in forex trading right now. My main goal and objective is to make sure that I can handle my account in here without any worries. I'm so happy that in two to three years time I can really have something that can make me earn really good income in here.

Yes, I'm very happy choosing forex. I like forex a lot. I can't believe of such incredible opp online. Never, will you be able to make this money online and so I think we should all hold on to it like its gold. Its gold for sure. You will love forex cause its so fun online and you can make so much money too. I think its a golden opp for all of us who loves to trade.

Yes, I'm very happy choosing forex. I like forex a lot. I can't believe of such incredible opp online. Never, will you be able to make this money online and so I think we should all hold on to it like its gold. Its gold for sure. You will love forex cause its so fun online and you can make so much money too. I think its a golden opp for all of us who loves to trade.
Forex is really worth it when you have the skills to. I see a lot of people out there complain bitterly about Forex and I wouldn't have any reason to blame them. It's a one way and understandable thing, take your time and learn how to trade or forget the learning and forget the earning too.

I am happy choosing forex and that is why I am still trading till now. I don't want to start hating forex because right now, the money I am making is not the type I want to make. For the past three weeks, I have been losing and this thing makes me want o stop trading.

I've been long enough learning forex trading, and any learning process always find new things that could make the ever increasing trading skill, and this makes me happy because there is an increase in the business

Forex trading is the number one online profession! On the other hand, it’s the only one profession where we can expect unlimited money earning opportunity! So, I am very happy with Forex! Yes, now I can make a decent monthly feedback.

I am happy cause it's mine part time hobby anyway. I do understand that it may require some more things than what I know now and it really fascinates me that I have the ability to earn a bit to my main job income to get me going in life. Many people do not value all that.

I am happy cause it's mine part time hobby anyway. I do understand that it may require some more things than what I know now and it really fascinates me that I have the ability to earn a bit to my main job income to get me going in life. Many people do not value all that.

That’s the beauty of Forex and nice to see your success! I am sure gradually you’ll be able to make more money here in a consistent basis! Hope for the best!

I also lost a lot of money on Forex.
My friend has been trading very successfully for over 5 years. I wanted to make a lot of money, like my friend. But I neglected the rules of money managament and was very passionate.
In two weeks I lost $ 2000, while my salary is $ 2500.
I decided to study Forex in more detail. I trade and make a profit now, only my investments do not exceed $ 200.

I also lost a lot of money on Forex.
My friend has been trading very successfully for over 5 years. I wanted to make a lot of money, like my friend. But I neglected the rules of money managament and was very passionate.
In two weeks I lost $ 2000, while my salary is $ 2500.
I decided to study Forex in more detail. I trade and make a profit now, only my investments do not exceed $ 200.

That means; you opened your live account too early! 1st of all; you need to make sure your own trading skill; then go for live! Otherwise, you’ll lose!!