• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How i control my bad habits during trading forex?

First of all, bad habbits don't die easily. One has to work on it. When trading bad habbits can cost a lot of money to a trader if not handled properly.

But that is better to annihilate or change your bad habit, since i do believe the cost of letting those bad habits to say inside of you will let your trading lose more rather than how much money you could spend for change your bad habits. At first when trading in forex it wouldn't be comfortable but it will getting better as time goes on.

There are a lot type of bad habit like lazy or against the market trend thinking that the trend will turn with us, overconfident also one of that part, greediness also bad habit for trader. Eliminate those things will help traders to turn the tide.

There are a lot type of bad habit like lazy or against the market trend thinking that the trend will turn with us, overconfident also one of that part, greediness also bad habit for trader. Eliminate those things will help traders to turn the tide.

Well said. Trading with a plan always brings good results. As humans there can be many hindrances and we must train ourselves to overcome those.

What i mean above is actually a good result in a sense of overall, i mean even you are losing your money it will be for good because you won't suffer a lot or the loss just in small of amount compared to when you don't have any plan.

plz help me to control bad habits during trading forex.

Make a check list on your trading plan, in addition, don’t break your check list! I’m sure that you help you a lot! I was also with the same problem but now I am not missing anything in my trading because of having a check list.

Newbie should trade in higher timeframe. In higher time frame, price doesn't move that much compared to lower time frame. Due to the volatility in lower time frame, controlling emotions becomes difficult. It makes traders restless. If you want to be disciplined in trading, trade on D1 and H4.

Bad habits can be removed if you are well committed towards your occupation. You have to sacrifice your time and leisure in order to gain success on the Forex market. It is a technical business which requires a lot of practice to take decisions at the right moments.

I will try to simplify the matter for you by adding an example. If you want to become a bike rider, what will you do? You will get knowledge about how to ride a bike and then try to practice this knowledge on your own bike. Same scenario on the Forex market!

It needs time to quit bad habits on the Forex market as you will find the mistakes when you will try to take a risk. Every loss will tell you a new aspect of the trading and you need to learn a lesson from losses and profits! Thank you!

What kind of bad habits are you talking about? If you are talking about your emotions, then they will be automatically controlled when you lose money. With time, you will gain experience and cope with the hostile environment.

plz help me to control bad habits during trading forex.

Please make a trading chart, according to you plan! I was in the same problem as like you; but now I am not making same mistakes again & again, because I don’t take any decision instantly unless that trade follow the terms & conditions of my list properly.

The first step is identifying what the bad habits are, at least there you can deal with them respective. Just envisage what they can do to your trades, or the damage they can cause, use that as a motivation to stop.

In this case; using note book is a good practice; we can write our problem on it & of course; we need to work on the issues that we are repeating as trading mistakes.

Nothing is impossible so to over come on your bad habits first you need to know which are your bad habits, many traders are having habits of over trading. There are many solution for it, First is to identify them.

I also think that through travelling, a trader won’t be able to get rid of bad habits. I think that better approach is to train discipline. For example, trade 5 deals as per defined strategy every day and trade nothing else in between. By setting a goal would be much easier to overcome bad habits

I also think that through travelling, a trader won’t be able to get rid of bad habits. I think that better approach is to train discipline. For example, trade 5 deals as per defined strategy every day and trade nothing else in between. By setting a goal would be much easier to overcome bad habits

Yes, it is! And of course, it’s a long term process! It’s not possible to overcome the bad habits within a shirt-period of time!