• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best Processes for Trader

Most good traders use a mixture of both processes, technical and fundamental. For example, a trader might see that a country is currently facing a particularly strong hurricane season (fundamental) and know that in the past, strong hurricane seasons have meant a weaker economy for that nation (technical). Thus, he can predict down-turns for that nation with some degree of confidence.

yes, maybe good to mix the analysis method between technical and fundamental for those who know how to do it very well. but most of trader I am sure only use one of them. because actually both method analysis tend to generate different trading signal. its understandable because both analysis method have different approach and different data.

I guess its best if the title of this thread is Why type of analysis you use. Its because the content is actually not about the process but the type or how you do analysis before you trade.
Usually I do three type of analysis. fundamental, technical and sentimental analysis. And I'm really not good at it but same time I'm proud to say that I did not get MC so far in the last three months.

Wow this is my first time of hearing about this type of analysis sentimental well the only thing I do is fundamental(that is news) then add a little technical analysis before traded in any currency pair with this I always get confidence in my self.

In short we can say that Forex knowledge and emotional control are very essential in Forex. A trader should learn both technical and fundamental analysis to take advantage of the Forex market. Its a myth that one type of analysis is better than the other and the analysis we use depends upon the market conditions and trading style.

Those are usually the things a trader need to do. They can't just think of how to have profits in Forex but rather to know deeper meaning on how to trade in Forex. We have the trading psychology and the needed of experience to fully understand the Forex market. And also on how to have good predictions for our positions.

Process in trading is very important that’s leave effect on profit and loss, I am agree with your best processes for trader point. According to me, technical analysis is very important process.

While I do agree with what you're saying. I try not to be too technical with my trades, it seems to clutter up my mind more than anything else and it does more harm that it does good. I just like to keep it simple, no need to complicate things. :)

Then, you are going to make complicated trading because, you will be not prioritizing technical analysis but also going to trade using fundamental analysis. So, this is not a simple one as you are going to gather information and knowledge about the market beforehand.

Seasonal impact on prices is seldom seen on currencies. However, it is a usual phenomena in commodities. Thus, hurricane etc., will not cause much of a fluctuation in the price of currencies for a long period of time. It is always better to depend on economic data to validate the primary trend. Industrial data is the driver of economy. Any change in the same would have a lasting impact on the currency price and a trader should always process the same to set up his trades.

The best process for a trader is to first of all, learn how to trade, after learning how to trade, you learn how to save capital for your trade. This thing will make you to have a trading capital. You can use that opportunity that you are learning to save a capital that you will be using to trade.

I will always place learning the basics first above all others. Without a trader understanding the basics of trading in Forex, he hardly would understand Forex itself. It's more like saying you wanna jump the gun or something because some will discover that they only have succeeded in doing a business that they know little or nothing about.

There are so many things which is needed to be learn in forex book some of the it is that we must learn the varous terminology in forex which is not easy through the use of ebook or ordinary book just that forex have huge impact in the live of the traders which is true

There are so many things which is needed to be learn in forex book some of the it is that we must learn the varous terminology in forex which is not easy through the use of ebook or ordinary book just that forex have huge impact in the live of the traders which is true
not only there forex terminology can be learn on the
internet its very good that its included in the basic which the newbie trader need to learn before starting forex trading as well this are all book can help build up and improve your skills even more than you think

I think pentium III enough to enabling traders to run meta trader platform properly. The most important is internet connection. When traders has high speed internet connection, transaction order won’t requote during high news release. Traders can close and open position right away without necessary to got delay or requote.

The information obtained from data that is in the price chart is data required to analyze price movements will happen, the trend condition price moves, both trending trending up or down, and also the condition of the sideways, is a condition that is on the chart, of the conditions that would be no strategy that allows it to conduct transactions

Most good traders use a mixture of both processes, technical and fundamental. For example, a trader might see that a country is currently facing a particularly strong hurricane season (fundamental) and know that in the past, strong hurricane seasons have meant a weaker economy for that nation (technical). Thus, he can predict down-turns for that nation with some degree of confidence.

I agree with your opinion, here both kind of market analysis are important! Yes, it’s not easy to learn technical and fundamental with the details, this is why; I started with the technical only then I go for the news trading.

Well, I think if you are comfortable with the technical analysis then go for it! Same pinch for the fundamental analysis! By the way, I am trading with a combo strategy by these 2 analyses.

Every trader will require proper analysis since forex market being an uneven place can possess higher trading risks. A trader should attempt to give necessary importance on all related and important news and effect of these news on the decision making process. A should not underestimate the power of news and technical indicators in conducting analyses. Rater a fusion of technical and fundamental analysis can be a key to success in safe zone.

Every trader will require proper analysis since forex market being an uneven place can possess higher trading risks. A trader should attempt to give necessary importance on all related and important news and effect of these news on the decision making process. A should not underestimate the power of news and technical indicators in conducting analyses. Rater a fusion of technical and fundamental analysis can be a key to success in safe zone.

This is why; we traders need to work with technical and fundamental in a time! Only technical or fundamental won’t be enough.