• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

as a scalper

Scalping is a short term trading strategy where a foreign currency exchange trader gives emphasize on smaller price fluctuations and he wants to earn moderate profit by investing in smaller trading lost. And as a scalper, I basically locate my attentiveness on re-quote and slippage free well-timed, fastest and orderly trade executions always so that I can take the benefits of smaller price fluctuations and earn profit by this means.

Scalping is a short term trading strategy where a foreign currency exchange trader gives emphasize on smaller price fluctuations and he wants to earn moderate profit by investing in smaller trading lost. And as a scalper, I basically locate my attentiveness on re-quote and slippage free well-timed, fastest and orderly trade executions always so that I can take the benefits of smaller price fluctuations and earn profit by this means.

Whatever trading system you are using; you have to ensure first your own trading knowledge & experience (enough)! Unless having a good trading skill; you’ll lose your money for sure!

There is anybody who has 0 pips trading spreads , as a scalper now I am looking for 0 pips trading spreads which is the key to success for scalping that brings profit in a short time than other trading strategies in Forex.

If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Obviously from all trading strategies scalping is really comfortable that brings profit instantly but by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our brokers in cool mind.

Scalping allows traders to gain profit from small price movements.
Yes, and the spreads must be as low as what Forexchief broker offers, or else you'll have to allow more pip movement to get significant profit. The average profit for each trader should be around 4 to 10 pips. You need to open alot of trades for accumulation.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

I do scalping for quite a sometimes; but I have no fixed plan on scalping! I always set my trading setup according to the condition of market!

Scalping is good only for experienced traders. For new traders, it's a trap. It makes them addicted to trading. It also leads them to over trading.