• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why traders lose actually?

I know, the list is so long! But, what’s the main reason according to your experience? Please add your valuable opinion here.

I know, the list is so long! But, what’s the main reason according to your experience? Please add your valuable opinion here.

I see, a number of new traders try to make quick money here & that’s the main problem actually! Honestly, there is no shortcut way of money making in Forex, it’s a long rise. On the other hand, they try to follow others trading strategy or system.

According to my experience why New trader lose there monies is they easily deceived by bonuses and always fail to do proper research about the brokers they entrusting there monies with.

According to my experience why New trader lose there monies is they easily deceived by bonuses and always fail to do proper research about the brokers they entrusting there monies with.

Did you mean, research on the market or Forex broker actually? I think, research on the market.

Simply a trader can not be right all the time. So losses will occur. This applies to a trader who trades with a strategy.

Simply a trader can not be right all the time. So losses will occur. This applies to a trader who trades with a strategy.

Yes, no one can expect here 100% result! But the point is; pro traders can recover their losses so smartly because of their trading plan on money management as well as risk management.

Yes, no one can expect here 100% result! But the point is; pro traders can recover their losses so smartly because of their trading plan on money management as well as risk management.

You are right. If we come in terms with the fact that there is no holy grail then we can work on something which will bring more profit than loss and hence will keep increasing our capital.

You are right. If we come in terms with the fact that there is no holy grail then we can work on something which will bring more profit than loss and hence will keep increasing our capital.

Yes, that’s really true; mindset is a big parameter here & no one can make 100% profit in Forex!

Unfortunately some people promote that it is possible to make 100% profit. Those who target for daily profit also fall in to the same category in my opinion.

It’s really unfortunate; I also see; there have so many so called profitable trading strategies on social media; they are the scammers since they are claiming 100% success ratio.

It’s really unfortunate; I also see; there have so many so called profitable trading strategies on social media; they are the scammers since they are claiming 100% success ratio.

Yeah. When I see 100% success I just ignore that. I know what is in there and warning people on social media can lead to an argument so avoid those.

Well, scammers are unfortunately everywhere. We can fight them only by exposing their techniques so that other people are also aware, and not fall on their lies. One of these happy stories is “100% success ratio”. As there is no such thing in Forex, then obviously it is scam in question

Well, scammers are unfortunately everywhere. We can fight them only by exposing their techniques so that other people are also aware, and not fall on their lies. One of these happy stories is “100% success ratio”. As there is no such thing in Forex, then obviously it is scam in question

Yes; it’s very trick to point out the scammers! Basically; I don’t follow the social media for trading; as I see scammers are available here & there.

we lose , because our trading strategy not works at all times and the money management we have is very poor , it cant avoid risk and no capability to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

The straight forward answer is lank of knowledge! If you have enough trading knowledge; no way to give up! Forex is all about trading knowledge and skill.

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled.