• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PAMM RU INVEST

PAMM RU INVEST
We render services of trust management, with open statistics of work.
Our conditions are the most available and open.
We accept deposits to PAMM the account from $10.
According to a tariff plan we charge to investors daily profit, with possibility of an instant conclusion.

The conclusion of the main contribution is possible not earlier than in 30 days.
For an early conclusion commission: 10%.
Minimum sum of the introduction of PAMM of $10.
The minimum sum to removal of $1.
Charge of percent of 5 days in week, a conclusion arrived - daily.

The commission of a site of 1% from all payments.

now many broker have paam account . i invested in paam account of liteforex . theyhave good manager paam account. you can try it .

And as there are many PAMM Account nowadays, has any one tried this one? The minimum start up Capital is good and another thing is that the Thread have to include a direct Link to the Website.

i have try with it . i see some time itis effective . i have account investor in liteforex . i was invest 400$ i earned. 100$ per months

How do you mean that some times it's effective. Are they promising, are they operating withPro Traders so that investors will rip profit from their invested Capital. Because as their minimum is low can make multiple investors to take part...

I got interested in this offer. But what do you think is the most appropriate sum to start getting profit?