• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How forex will change you

I appreciate the fact that we should be balanced with what we expect from the market, it can go either way. You win or you lose, just pray the profit should be more.

The impact is really huge; now I have a standard daily plan because of only Forex! Besides, I am with a financial freedom!

Revenge measures can never be traded. Because if I can't keep myself emotionally fit, it will be difficult for me to make a profit. I have to learn with patience.

Forex can provide a lot of good financial backup for me if I make a consistent profit. And to make this consistent profit, I have to acquire education as well as maintain discipline and plan.

Another name of trading spread is commission that a broker takes in exchange for opening a trade. Low spread should be accompanied by low leverage to make your earning average.

success is really a long time issue in real as well trading life. for that reason after passing sometime traders lost interest. this is the true fact.