• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Newbie should not trade full time

What is the time an ideal newbie working hours when playing the forex?

If they are unable to spend here for a long time; then they can use New York session; it’s more volatile than the others session. By the way, new traders need to spend such a long time to learn Forex trading.

every time is best in Forex trading if you know how to manage money but for the beginners level it is more appropriate to avoid news trading , its too much complicated to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

Of course they can trade full time, only that they should put some factors into consideration;
First- demo trade well
Second- Start live account with small amount for a while
Third- Monitor your progress.

Of course they can trade full time, only that they should put some factors into consideration;
First- demo trade well
Second- Start live account with small amount for a while
Third- Monitor your progress.

A perfect game plan, basically news traders should concentrate on learning instead of earning; because when you have earning pressure; the learning process will be corrupted for sure.

I agree with your statement.
I believe that for starters you need to gain experience on a demo account and only then switch to a real account.
And switching to Forex, as the main job, is only after a few years of trading.
Beginners should explore the entire market so that in the future they can provide themselves with a comfortable life. Well, first you need to be patient.

I agree with your statement.
I believe that for starters you need to gain experience on a demo account and only then switch to a real account.
And switching to Forex, as the main job, is only after a few years of trading.
Beginners should explore the entire market so that in the future they can provide themselves with a comfortable life. Well, first you need to be patient.

Having a long term plan is the key! But new traders should start their trading slowly; rushing is one of the most common problems here (by the newbie’s)!

Yes, I agree. New beginners should start trading full-time once they can make consistent profits. Initially, you have to focus on developing your skills, and it is inevitable to avoid losses. So, having a consistent source of income is also necessary. You can move to full-time once you can make consistent profits.

If you want to make Forex trading a core profession, you need to create money management and proper knowledge. Trading is very complicated. So the full-time trader's psychology will be different.

New traders should not be scalping. And if you want to do full-time trading, you need a good investment and mindset. If you have greed, you can never do full-time trading.

True. It’s like entering into the market with very little to no knowledge. It is recommended that new traders start trading with low capital and move up the ladder once they start making regular profits and gain confidence. Full-time has perks, but it comes with understanding and practice.

Trading full-time can exhaust even the most experienced trader. For newbies, full-time trading can lead to disaster. Trading is a marathon, not a sprint, and it's important to pace yourself. It's also important to have a solid trading plan in place before you start trading full-time. Without a plan, you're likely to make rash decisions, which can lead to costly mistakes.

For success in anything you need to keep trying until you get success. On forex it is difficult to get success, you need to sit tight for it. No one can get accomplishment on forex soon after joining. A trader needs to be have patience.