• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

You feel Broe in trading

Honestly speaking I don’t feel bored when trading practically. Because I took Forex as my passion and passed a long time in this volatile trading place. I always trade with proper trading plan as well real money managing plan. That’s why my trading maximum time brings profit and never get bored at all.

Beginners shouldn’t invest their real money here! They should invest their time first, yes learning is the main job for novice traders, and they should start their learning from technical-fundamental-sentimental! If they start from sentimental then they would lose their momentum so easily! I see, generally all of novice traders are too hurry, so please don’t expect here instant result!

No way actually, I am sure Forex trading business is one of the most exciting profession! It’s a challenging job and I always working hard to be a consistent profitable trader!

I have a craze of trading and I never get bored of it. I am addicted to the forex market. I spend most of my time on the market for gaining a good opportunity. It is a game of waiting and watching. A patient person is a well suited one for trading on the forex market. Are you patient?

I have a craze of trading and I never get bored of it. I am addicted to the forex market. I spend most of my time on the market for gaining a good opportunity. It is a game of waiting and watching. A patient person is a well suited one for trading on the forex market. Are you patient?

A great quality did you add on your trading personality; really patient is a very important parameter; sometimes good entry point is very rare, so patient is a great practice.

Svetlana, I fully understand you point but I am trying to understand struggling of beginner traders. They might be sometimes annoying, but it is part of learning process and it takes time until they fully understand market and consequences of their actions.

Agree with you; new traders need to focus on only their learning process! Besides, using a trade journal is very much essential in that case to learn from the own trades mistake.

This is very positive attitude to treat your job as hobby and vice versa. I think people who find trading boring are not in the right place they need to reconsider their jobs. Otherwise they will never be successful in what they are doing. Also the money itself it is not a motivation.

Yes, forex is a great business, but one should be prepared to work hard and learn. Focus on the "working hard" part because then making money in forex is not that difficult.

If it sounds annoying, it will feel that way. I have to respect the work. Indifference can be the main cause of loss in trading. I should go on a little tour when I feel bored sometimes.