• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best way for Forex dealing

It is idly true that without in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy. On the other hand, besides good trading knowledge we the traders need a reliable support from a reliable trading broker, because the brokers can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

We the traders first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. Then we have to focus on our investments for live trading in a proper way. But practically we the traders try to make money very rapidly by large investments without learning and ultimately fall a great loss when trading. so, before investment we have to make sure proper market principle.

We the traders basically think , only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can brings success in this market place , but practically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We can choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

I want to practice with demo account, how much should I Set and what should I pay attention in trading demo? Please advise

I often see the "most powerful analyzing trade knowledge" and wonder what might that be. Even good can't answer that question. Anyone here can?

Hi,

Forex dealing has been around what is the best way to learn this

Thanks,
Stan

Use educational features of popular forums! Then ask your question into forums! According to me, forum is the best educational tool for Forex learning! Yes, it’s a free service, but you’ll get everything here for learning! There have so many helpful members are out there!

Which brokers allow to use expert advisers?
Xamin actually many broker relate well to the use of advisors, I personally don't see anything wrong with it either. But you should be careful, an advisor doesn't always help.

If an expert advisor performs better then the dealing desk brokers would not allow expert advisors. But other than that on non dealing desk brokers there is no restriction on using an expert advisor.

Use educational features of popular forums! Then ask your question into forums! According to me, forum is the best educational tool for Forex learning! Yes, it’s a free service, but you’ll get everything here for learning! There have so many helpful members are out there!
Even broker also provide education facility for their clients who are new in forex, like in FXB, there is ebook, forex articles which can be used by beginners. Of course, if we are new in forex, we need to learn it first

The best way to deal with the Forex business is to gain proper knowledge and the skill so that we can manage any kind of risk and can reach to the target very easily

For me the best way to deal with learn forex would be through site, video instructional exercise and books. The reason behind this is in light of the fact that it is more composed and you find the opportunity to get some answers concerning forex in a more dealt with path, from its foundations, money related structures et cetera. In a social affair you jump starting with one subject then onto the next with little detail gave. Or, on the other hand possibly start with an average foundation by then go to get-togethers to broaden your knowledge.

Money management in Forex trading is one of the most important problems of new and even advanced forex traders. Almost everybody can find a good trading system that can be profitable but something that causes traders to lose and be negative at the end of the month, is lack of a proper money management strategy and discipline. Although money management is so important and critical, it is still very easy to follow.
Forex money management have several different aspects and stages and should be started from the very first stages of your live forex trading business which is opening your live trading account. We have a very simple rule that says “Never risk more than 2% of your money.” Most traders think that this rule should only be applied after having a live trading account and while they trade, but this is not true. This rule should be considered even when you want to open your live account. Lets say you have already practiced and demo traded enough and you feel confident enough to open your live account. And lets say you have a $20,000 saving. Would you open a $20,000 live account? Well, you can do that but what if you lose this money for any reason? For example your broker becomes bankrupt and closes the company and never pays your money back. Or you take a 20 lots position by mistake and you forget to set the stop loss. It goes against you for 100 pips and wipes out your account. You will not be able to start over, at least for a long time that you save some money. And this initial failure may have a bad impact on you and you may not think about forex trading anymore and you will lose the opportunity for good.

Absolutely; money management is one of the most important parameter here; no one can make consistent money here unless following the rules of MM. In my trading, I always follow the rules of money management and this is why, I never use more than 2% risk ratio in my individual trade position.

Thank you to the senior members of the forum. really a very useful post for a newbie like me.
Hello Robert; you are welcome! Nice to know your experience; thanks for sharing! By the way, this is very much useful trading forum; so don’t feel hesitation to ask any question here. Have a great day.

If you want to trade safely and securely then you have to work on a plan. You have to manage your money according to the requirement of the market and your personal budget. You cannot make decision which do not have worth. Trust in your analysis!