• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who should not trade forex

If you can kick off a live account with a sufficient trading balance I think you have to practice on long term trading which is safer and sounds then any trading techniques. But for making profit very rapidly you can trade sometimes in short term trading policy such as scalping that brings profit in a short time.

We should not trade in forex if we don't want to learn about forex. I think we can try to be an investor, but it's also risky. I prefer to trade with my own money, learn about forex to earn profit here. So, until now, I still try to make practice in demo account with FXB

Forex is definitely not for people who are not willing to take risks. It is risky, so I won't blame those people who choose safer investments.

Actually all depends upon the traders choice and passion ,if we are not interested towards the business its better not to trade as we can't concentrate on the business and our result can be detoriated.

Forex is not for the individuals who disdain learning, and remaining taught while they trade. Forex is likewise not for the individuals who are much excessively rushed in their choices or need cash urgently either as both can make them go crazy on the off chance that they don't profit. The before you know it they are discharging their charge card just to recoup their misfortunes. In the event that they don't invest exertion, they ought not trade either. Forex takes work and its not simply simple betting like red or dark. I love to learn.

Forex is open for everyone, and it is very easy to enter too, all you need is a Computer and a good internet connection, but what makes you successful in it is the knowledge and experience and skills that we obtain by doing lots of practice.

Forex is open for everyone, and it is very easy to enter too, all you need is a Computer and a good internet connection, but what makes you successful in it is the knowledge and experience and skills that we obtain by doing lots of practice.

Very smart reply; I see you have covered almost all of points in your simple answer! Basically, there is no restriction to enter but till now only few traders can make money here.

who does not want to trade forex is a man who still doubt it will success in the forex world.

Basically, it’s all about the trading knowledge & skill; so which traders have a good trading skill they are able to earn decent amount of money in everyday; without knowledge the success is obviously impossible.

Actually how much we can earn our trading it depends on the markets movements. It’s not countable at all by our trading accounts. I was profitable when I started my live trading with 1K. but I did huge loss when I increased my balance in 2.5K but there was same strategies with same money management.

I must say along with understanding forex markets, do demo trading on demo accounts offered by many brokers out there. This will help you to understand the concepts in a better practical way .

In currency trading, many retail traders do gaming. Actually once you don't have necessary skills to produce good trades, you wind up betting. That is why abilities are important. If you are not willing to develop skills, don't trade.