• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Optimum - forexoptimum.com

There's no doubt in Optimum's reliability. I trade there and have no problems. The first bonus you encounter is deposit. They do not charge fees for depositing and withdrawing funds. Then another 30 bonus percent are added to this deposit. But they need to be worked off in the system. That seems to be it.

Cashback is cashback. They charge it at the end of the month on the residual amount of money on the account. But everything is calculated at the same time and it's charged only for the last month. The current month is not included in the cashback, it'll be paid the next month.

They have a recently updated affiliate program for which you can earn extra income. Its point is that when you bring a client to the company, you receive a cash reward and after that you'll receive either interest from its deposits or its turnover. I am currently working by this program but haven't completely understood it yet. I sometimes get more money through affiliate program than from trading.

I decided to register with the Forex Optimum this week and before that want to find out what benefits a client of this broker gets? What can you say first of all about reliability and what should you focus your attention on?

I have been the broker's client for more than a year and I can say that they have more advantages than disadvantages. The situation with spreads is good, spreads are low and start at 0 in Forex. The opening and closing time of deeals allows you to trade on pips (on average, a deal is closed in 1.5 seconds). Great investment choice. Both assets and tools for analysis are super. I strongly recommend!

As for reliability, the situation here is very clear. For 3 years of trading there's been no delay in payments. I withdraw net profit every week. And leave the deposit itself at the broker. Withdrawal is made in 24 hours maximum. There are bonus programs by the way. For each depositing, they add up to 100% bonus funds. And you will need to work them out and then to withdraw.

Can you tell us more about the bonus program? I don’t quite understand why I can’t immediately withdraw bonuses and how I need to work them out.

Look, the broker is making concessions to you and grants you with an allowance of up to 100% of the amount of each deposit. But they would have gone into the negative if everyone could withdraw these bonuses. Therefore, they allow to trade bonuses when there is 0 money left on a real account. You trade bonuses, and can withdraw net profit from this trade. The system is good, but don’t get too much stuck on bonuses, as it makes you relaxed, so that you can lose the main account.

There is also an affiliate program. There was a time when I almost did not trade at all, but was only engaged in bringing new customers. For each person you are immediately given a cash reward, and then every month you get a percentage from their deposits. It is very beneficial if you are a public person and many people know you. In this case, there are chances to get a lot of referrals and not to trade at all)

Not everything’s right about bonuses. Apparently, none of you worked off bonuses to the account and this is not particularly difficult. The general rule is that one lot of the order is required for every $3 of bonuses accrued. On a standard account I was charged $150 bonuses with a $300 deposit. These are 30 lots. For one month, such a volume can’t be worked off, of course, but for in three you can do it. As I did)

That's right, I did not withdraw bonuses. I have been credited with them as well, but I did not go into the details of their working off, since this is unrealistic ... And how many cryptocurrencies do you have on your standard account? I just want to know if there is a difference with other accounts.

Cryptocurrency pairs on a standard account are slightly less than 20. As I understand it, all accounts have the same amount of assets. Previously, the cent account did not have a crypt, but now it seems there is no difference. But that’s not for sure.

The functionality of entry-level accounts at all brokers’ usually loses to those of higher in rank. There’s a big difference in leverage between cent and standard account. I would not call myself a lover of super risky orders with a leverage under a thousand, but sometimes there are unforeseen situations when all the margin is needed, otherwise the deposit will simply burn.

Are you talking about thorns? I haven’t seen them for a long time. But in general, that's right. Better be safe than sorry.

Obviously, a big leverage is more of an element of gambling. Oddly enough, there're lovers to play on forex, and not to work. And if there is demand, there will be supply. But to certain limits. The larger the deposit, the smaller the leverage is. At $2,000, for example, the maximum leverage is only 1 in 200

Here I am again with the same issue! Is the use of 1:1000 leverage justified in terms of proper money management? A couple of orders can and will pass, and then you lose the deposit.