• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Benefit of Take profit. Were you use it?

Some trader might they use floating target and they working to manage the risk with using cut loss manually, but of course they need full concentration in front of the chart so they will monitoring the trend market update and can take action immediately

I think, traders need to open their new trades position after the analysis! Changing the SL and TP position in the running trades is not a good choice at all.

I can’t spend here 24 hours, that’s way I always use stop loss & take profit in my trading! TP helps me to make maximum pips in my trading.

Take profit (tp) is a great tool in the Forex trading as you can feel free after using that, and you can spend your time in different activities. It also gives you some relieve as well and your mentality also improves. Am I right in this regard folks?

Take profit (tp) is a great tool in the Forex trading as you can feel free after using that, and you can spend your time in different activities. It also gives you some relieve as well and your mentality also improves. Am I right in this regard folks?

Of course, you are! May I know your plan on TP? I mean your average size on TP. Thanks in advance.

The ultimate goal for online traders is to take advantage of price changes in order to profit. By carefully using Stop Loss and Take Profit orders, you can gain better control over your deals and funds, and can both minimize risks and maximize your profit potential.

The ultimate goal for online traders is to take advantage of price changes in order to profit. By carefully using Stop Loss and Take Profit orders, you can gain better control over your deals and funds, and can both minimize risks and maximize your profit potential.

Well, what’s your average SL/TP for scalping trading? Do you have same target as like long term trading?

The experience can be gained through practicing with a demo account. Any of the forex brokers offer free demo accounts which enable you to practice and learn to use your knowledge practically.

In the present time, forex being an uncertain market place is threatening the retail traders. Even many traders are losing their money due to ignorance in their risk management adoption. For this reason, it is essential to conduct proper risk and fund management. Even various pending orders like Stop Loss, Trail Stop or Take Profit, etc. are now being used by the traders so that they can keep their risks lower while maximizing their profit.

The most important factor in success is the trader themselves, their ability to stick to their plan through draw downs and consistent and disciplined money management.

Take Profit can help us find risk reward ratio. We can calculate in the short period time and plan our trade and let it execute our plan. It always is very good to right action and get money from market.

Take Profit can help us find risk reward ratio. We can calculate in the short period time and plan our trade and let it execute our plan. It always is very good to right action and get money from market.

Obviously, take profit is important! It helps me to get the maximum profit when I am not available in front of my PC.

It is important to make profits from time to time to give you extra motivation. There are many people who get disappointed when they constantly face losses. I know that it is not easy to win profits but you have to be determined and have a positive work-ethic. So, just hang in there.

It is important to make profits from time to time to give you extra motivation. There are many people who get disappointed when they constantly face losses. I know that it is not easy to win profits but you have to be determined and have a positive work-ethic. So, just hang in there.
Yes, that’s the tricks. In addition, this is why we all traders need to use money management policies so carefully thus we can safe our equity when we face consistent SL’s.

To finding a good strategy we need to do a lot of trail and errors. But usually people do not give much time in a strategy. They think there must be something I don't know and they keep searching.

Take profit orders are long-term orders set by traders in order to maximize profits. It specifies a specific price higher than the purchase price, which is chosen by the trader. If the price of the security reaches this limit, it will automatically trigger the sale.

You should segment your investment amount and invest them into different accounts like to a portfolio. It’s a nice craft to survive in Forex for long. Your investment amount shouldn’t cross your capability. If a trader doesn’t have enough knowledge of trading, he shouldn’t invest big amount Maximum traders trade haphazardly without following any risk management.