• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your favorite site for news trading?

Hello news traders; what’s your favorite site for news trading? For me, it’s ForexFactory. Although it’s a free site but much useful. Please, mention the name of your favorite site.

I still do not have a favorite website for news trading. The internet can be an excellent source of news and trade ideas.

I follow more than 1 website for news trading and many successful traders for good knowledge.

I really appreciate your plan, really depending on any specific news site is not a good decision; it’s not possible to get everything in one site actually.

Hello news traders; what’s your favorite site for news trading? For me, it’s ForexFactory. Although it’s a free site but much useful. Please, mention the name of your favorite site.

If you want to take free service then you can try for ForexFactory and DailyFx. I personally use these 2.

I do not follow a single site for gaining news as I cannot trust anyone on the Forex market. I believe in the comparative analysis of the news in this regard. If most of the sites are breaking the same news then I will make a decision related to buying and selling of currencies. What is your approach in this regard?

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Nowadays brokers usually offer news service via email to alert traders before a major event happens. Choose an ECN broker, they make profits when you make profit so they could care more about you.

Nowadays brokers usually offer news service via email to alert traders before a major event happens. Choose an ECN broker, they make profits when you make profit so they could care more about you.

I see, they provide Email during the news session, but I don’t think it’s enough for new traders! Basically, news trading is too much challenging, so it takes such a long time to learn.

Some traders blame their luck for their own mistake but it isn’t right for them because they have to build their own fortune by working hard to capture the environment of the market.

Bring complete perfection is a time-consuming factor but gradual development would help a trader make a big amount of capital over time.

You should have control on your greed and emotion because these qualities drive you towards failing. Watch video tutorials and apply those techniques on demo account to weld your experience.

skill is important no way to avoid it but besides this need a regular level of practice. so we the traders should focus on practice session first of all.