• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Realistic Expectations

Trading can be a thorny profession if a trader makes unrealistic trading objectives. A foreign currency exchange trader must choose his trading goals after understanding his trading and financial capacities. At the end of the day, if you set unrealistic goals it will make you disappointed when you won’t be able to achieve the goals. Even a forex trader must choose his trading strategies as per his abilities to take risk and employ capital.

Trading can be a thorny profession if a trader makes unrealistic trading objectives. A foreign currency exchange trader must choose his trading goals after understanding his trading and financial capacities. At the end of the day, if you set unrealistic goals it will make you disappointed when you won’t be able to achieve the goals. Even a forex trader must choose his trading strategies as per his abilities to take risk and employ capital.

You are right! We traders need to set our target based on our own experience! First of all, we have to understand our own limit & strong zone! Then we need to setup our plan based on that.

I think it is really important to stay realistic if you really want to get something viable out of the market. Many people want to get too much from the market but they end up with disappointed result. I would like to suggest all of you to work hard and hope for the best. Thank you so much!

You are welcome mate; nice to that you are on the right track! But honestly, maximum new Forex traders start their trading with an out of reach type monthly target.

Getting rich in couple of months is its completely unrealistic. I think that 5% per month is reasonable to expect after one or two year as long as one put the work in and turn out to have some natural aptitude for it.

You need to set a goal to achieve. Without any goal, you can not become successful in this market. Besides, you need to have a proper strategy to make a profit from this risky market.

Yes most traders set unrealistic profit target. That too without having enough knowledge and skills. Target should be proportionate to the skills. Unrealistic expectations lead to lot of unnecessary trades.

Every trader should have realistic trading expectations according to the skill and knowledge. Some trader thinks to become rich overnight. But in the end, they blow their account.

Realistic expectation is the proportionate to your skills. If my skills allow me to 30 pips per week, I should expect 30 pips. By seeing so called screenshot on social media you should not make unrealistic expectation.

Proper Money Management and Risk Management should be maintained to make a consistent profit. You can maintain 1: 2 risk rewards for consistent profit. It will have the ability to cover losses.

I like to trade peacefully. But in this case, you have to work by maintaining money management and discipline. And you have to give up emotions and work.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck