• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which news must be follow.

i see today have big new. minimum rate of EUR . we can make big profit. but be carefull guy. knife two blade

GDP of a country is a very strong indicator towards the economy of that country. Since it is the overall market value of that country, it goes a long way determining the strength of the country's currency and hence, news about it is as well important.

For me no matter how big or small the news is we need to follow it. We need to know the economic calendar date and other dates that can affect the market no matter how small that news is. In this way we can keep on updating our analysis.

GDP of a country is a very strong indicator towards the economy of that country. Since it is the overall market value of that country, it goes a long way determining the strength of the country's currency and hence, news about it is as well important.
But i think that is not as strong as interest rate news which could become trend changing. 1st NFP(only for US), 2nd Interest Rate( for all countries especially for major pairs), 3rd CPI, 4th GDP, 5th Unemployemnt Rate/Employment change, 6th Retail Sales. Those are the biggest first while there are some other news that could affect market but make sure it is high impact expected news not just medium or low.

Yes your right that we need to follow up News, as it is part of Fundamental Analysis. Which will update us about the Market Condition.

CPI is nice but you know that the most powerful news for sure is interest rate, it will change the direction for very long term and even in short term trading. 200 pips seems normal if there is change in that news.

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
2.GDP
3.Balance of Trade
4.Unemployment data
5.inflations
6.Retails sales and manufacturing
7.Business confidence
8. consumer confidence

with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips

Thank you very much for your basic guideline! Yes, I agree with all of your 8 points! But, if would be better if you add here relevant sentence with each and every topic! By the way, NFP is my favorite news event.

I try to pay attention only to the most important economic events, such as nonfarm or something like this. By the way, do you think rumours can influence the market?

I try to pay attention only to the most important economic events, such as nonfarm or something like this. By the way, do you think rumours can influence the market?

I don’t think so, every single pip is very logical. No doubt, news trading is always challenging.

World economy and politics is a must, it influences on a market a lot. You’ve put here some decent sources, but also it makes sense to observe what’s going on in the world if you understand how to use this information and whether you can analyze it. If you can not this is just a waste of your time, you can watch a few episodes of TV show instead.

World economy and politics is a must, it influences on a market a lot. You’ve put here some decent sources, but also it makes sense to observe what’s going on in the world if you understand how to use this information and whether you can analyze it. If you can not this is just a waste of your time, you can watch a few episodes of TV show instead.

Yes, I agree with you! Forex traders need to focus on learning instead of earning! In addition, they should invest their real money when they are very sure on their trading skill.