• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I am using an expert advisor

Fixed spreads is a good thing, but only if you trade on news or if we are speaking long-term, otherwise, it's better to use a floating spread.

Fixed spreads is a good thing, but only if you trade on news or if we are speaking long-term, otherwise, it's better to use a floating spread.

But I think, fixed trading spread is a good feature for the scalper; since scalpers use tiny SL’s in their sapling trading.

Of course it is a good idea to use the expert tool like this, it can be a good source for you, but I wouldn’t rely on it 100%. I would rather use it like one more tool, which can help you to trade successfully. It can be helpful when you are just starting and building on your demo account.

Of course it is a good idea to use the expert tool like this, it can be a good source for you, but I wouldn’t rely on it 100%. I would rather use it like one more tool, which can help you to trade successfully. It can be helpful when you are just starting and building on your demo account.

Maybe; but I think manual trading is much reliable! Perhaps EA trading is a good option but only for the EA developers.

Yes, it will be right to say, Expert Advisor is the program that best to monitor and trade the financial market.
Helpful for the take correct trading decisions.
Following are the key factors for EA including:
Timesaving
Emotionless trading
Flexibility

Expert advisors are really a great help at times. We can program the software to initiate and execute trades for us by using our trading criteria which really cuts down the trading table time.