• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FBS - FBS.com

FBS Football Journey 2 contest FINALE!

6PEmoZwlTk3wNINI_640x320_q80v3.jpg

Dear friends!

The 2nd part of our Football Journey contest is OVER! Amazing job everyone!

We are ready to announce the account numbers of our lucky winners. Actually, we have so many winners that together they make a big FBS football fans club!

The biggest Football event of the year, or perhaps its safe to say – the biggest Football event of FOUR years is right around the corner. Just imagine, visiting Russia, being a part of so many fans at the HUGE world-famous stadiums…. Can you hear it? ……. Ole Oleee Ole Ole!

The entire FBS team watched the competition. Thank you everyone for participating and a big congratulation to our winners. We will of course keep you updated on all the fun, so stay tuned and don’t forget to visit our social networks!

https://fbs.com/news/football-journey-2-finale-1539

New local bank is available in Indonesia

tAoEx0rMyhetpHbs_640x320_q80v3.jpg

Great news for FBS traders of Indonesia! From now on, it is possible to deposit and withdraw money with CIMB Niaga – Indonesia’s fourth largest and one of the most reliable banks with a bunch of financial services to choose from!

FBS team knows that working with local banks is way easier and faster. To make your trading as comfortable as possible, we keep expanding our list of payment options. CIMB Niaga is definitely a good choice since it features outstanding flexibility to meet the needs of different types of users.

Trade comfortably and make a higher profit with FBS!

Best greetings on Victory Day to all of France!

yy78UylwmqNap-8m_640x320_q80v3.jpg

The 8th of May will always remain the Great day of Victory for the entire world.

France showed great strength and spirit when facing the awful threat of World War 2 and made a great contribution into the common Victory. FBS Team says THANK YOU to all the people of France! We will always remember what you did for the peace on Earth.

Ramadan Promotion 2018: Make The World A Better Place Through Trading

vARhOXCzY8OfrHa3_640x320_q80v3.jpg

Alms giving is an integral part of Ramadan, and FBS gives you a chance to use trading to help people in need during the holy month. Starting from May 15th, you can trade with a special “Ramadan” account and get a 300% margin bonus for each deposit. Meanwhile, the entire amount of spread and IB commission will be forwarded to charitable organizations all over the world.

Your reward will be tripled due to our 300% bonus, and your alms will be increased due to Ramadan. The bonus is applied to each deposit of $100+, so this is a unique chance to do good and make money at the same time!

1. Register your Ramadan account anytime from May 8th – June 18th

2. Ramadan Trading will be from May 15th – June 18th

3. Trade in your accustomed manner, triple your profit and support the following charitable organizations:

• Hayatona
  • Tunisia Charity
  • Tresna Werdha Budi Pertiwi’s Nursing Home
  • Muhammadiyah Rancabolang’s Nursing Home & Orphans
  • Taman Harapan Muhammadiyah’s children orphanage
  • PRA
  • Koruncuk
These organizations have been helping poor people, orphans, and the elderly in Arabic countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Turkey for many years, saving lives and making positive changes.

Trading with FBS, you’re giving back to the less fortunate members of society, helping them build their dunya. Let’s do good together!

LEARN MORE

The story of March 2018 Dreams Come True winner

25GgnaCjoFezSnf2_640x320_q80v3.jpg

Mr. Muhd Zuhairi Bin Shukor wrote one of the most interesting and touching comments to our contest.

He described his wish so brightly and enthusiastically that we couldn’t resist. Here is his story:

“For me, a dream is something that can be achieved, and some dreams simply may need to be postponed to an uncertain time. I started dreaming of owning a white drone, equipped with HD camera and GPS / GLONASS function a very long time ago. I always keep up with the new releases and the latest edition is the “DJI Phantom 4”.

For sure, it’s not exactly a necessity for me but spending time with it will definitely make me happy. Once, when I was young, I saw a drone stuck in a large tree near my house. I wanted to take it but my mother stopped me because it was not right.

I always imagine myself driving a drone using VR glasses and hovering over the beauty of the beach behind my house. I also often imagine jogging while the drone of my dreams is flying high above me and recording my running action. Of course, it will be the loveliest moments of my life.

Finally, I thank FBS for this opportunity.

The fastest way to make money: oil trading

7_qOXyhVxqToBP6d_640x320_q80v3.jpg

What comes to your mind first when you hear or read about the incredible wealth? Just a couple of centuries ago, it would have definitely been gold or jewelry, but everything has changed dramatically. Nowadays, fabulous wealth is associated mainly with oil. The importance of crude oil can hardly be overestimated as it is considered to be the most significant energy resource and financial instrument in the world. Surely it's not stretching a point too far to say, that crude oil is not only one of the most volatile commodities in the world, but it is also one of the most commonly traded.

The price of oil remains to be a critical global economic factor, which means that trading is influenced by political and commercial concerns. This is because crude oil remains a major source of energy for the world.

Click the link below for further detail
https://fbs.com/blog/the-fastest-way-to-make-money-oil-trading-86

FBS “Ramadan” promo is getting started!

The holy month of Ramadan is starting on May 15th. This is a very special time of the year when you can look deep inside your heart, get over your doubts and become a better version of yourself.

FBS announces the beginning of the Ramadan promo to help you show the best of yourself during the Holy Month!

Starting from today, trading is open on your “Ramadan” account: each deposit of $100+ will be traded with a 300% margin bonus, the most successful participants’ accounts will be displayed in the "Top 5 Benefactors" rating, and the entire amount of spread and IB commission will be converted into the alms you give away to those in need as a tribute to Ramadan traditions.

By tripling your income, you triple your donations to the charitable organizations of Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, and Arabic countries. Start trading now to make the world a better place!

Ramadan Mubarak!

https://fbs.com/promo/ramadan

Happy Atatürk Commemoration Day!

2Vq2r-P-f3WO26Qj_640x320_q80v3.jpg

On May 19th, we commemorate Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of Turkey as we know it and a man of a monumental legacy. Due to his bravery and patriotism 99 years ago, today’s Turkey grows and blossoms as a free and independent country.

FBS team congratulates its clients in Turkey on the Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day! We join them in celebrating this glorious day and wish them wealth and prosperity. Freedom is the most valuable gift, and we wish you to enjoy it at its fullest, love your country and always strive for more!

Atatürk’s famous saying – "Peace at Home, Peace in the World" – teaches us an important lesson: positive change always starts in the mind of a single person. Once you decide that independence, prosperity, and comfort are your personal values, the world around you will start changing accordingly. Remember: FBS is always there to support you in your future endeavors and help you obtain financial freedom that you strive for.

Congratulations, Turkey!

Visit the Brazil-Switzerland match with FBS!

NmaMTglS2XiEUOrE_640x320_q80v3.jpg

FBS makes an amazing gift to all the traders and football fans of Brazil! We raffle an extra VIP ticket to the football match between BRAZIL AND SWITZERLAND at Rostov Arena, Russia!

Take a chance to witness the most anticipated game with your own eyes on June 17th – it’s going to be LEGENDARY, and you must be there!

The gift from FBS includes a VIP ticket to the Brazil-Switzerland match at Rostov Arena, best seats with a perfect sight line to the field, fancy buffet table prior to the game, separate entrance for your comfort, and an overall luxurious and warm welcome.

In order to win the ticket, you need to meet a few simple conditions:

• Make a deposit of $1000+ from 21.05 (15.00 МТ time) till 31.05.18 (15.00 МТ time);

• Send your account number at [email protected]. Make sure to write “I want to participate in the contest” in the subject line of your email and use the email address that you used for registering your FBS account;

• We will email you a unique participant number.That’s it! After that, all you need to do is wait till June 1st . We will announce the name of the winner during the real-time raffle on YouTube and Facebook.

• Please note that one contest account is only eligible for 1-time participation!

• Internal transfers are not considered as deposits.

• Don’t forget that you will need a foreign passport with a valid visa!

Good luck! See you on the tribune!

FBS is awarded as the Most Promising Broker-2018

_Q3h_zZ-04qlRKyY_640x320_q80v3.jpg

FBS stole the limelight at FXEmpire Best broker awards – this time, we have been awarded as the Most promising broker-2018 by FXEmpire, a world-famous financial portal.

This is what FXEmpire wrote about us in the award overview:

“With free deposit insurance, a wide range of assets, leverage of up to 3000 times and extremely low spreads, FBS comes in as this year’s Most Promising Forex Broker of 2018. Their website is a pleasure to visit and their platform is unparalleled for speed and usability”.

Receiving this award is a great honor for the company, it marks excellence and innovation among the best brokers. We surpassed over 20 000 nominees, which is the best proof for high end performance and clients’ appreciation.

Thank you for choosing FBS! It’s an honor for us to work with millions of traders all over the world every day and share our advantages – the free-of-charge deposit insurance program, beneficial promotions and bonuses, and reliable services.

FBS answers the questions of Global Banking and Finance

iF0kLOLaqKJzL26y_640x320_q80v3.jpg

What are the main drivers of the Forex market this year?

What advice can you give to those who only start their trading career?

How about cryptocurrencies? Do they have future?

To learn the answers for these truly important questions, watch the video interview of Elizabeth Belugina, the head of FBS Analytics with Global Banking and Finance.

https://fbs.com/news/global-banking-and-finance-review-awards-1548

Important notification for FBS clients in Korea

bi0eXWBkuzM1FlUH_640x320_q80v3.jpg

FBS company has never required or charged a commission for opening an account or for any other account operations. These services are free of charge and will remain so.

The only accurate information about FBS services is provided on the official FBS website or from official FBS representatives, who’s contacts are located on the official website or can be obtained via live chat.

Feel free to contact our head office with any questions at:

Also, we are on Kakao Talk with ID: fbs_korea (fbspartnership)

FBS is always by your side.

Trading schedule changes due to Memorial Day

civuU0oEIWYmjhA3_640x320_q80v3.jpg

Dear traders! Please pay attention to the trading schedule changes due to holidays.

On May 28th, the United States of America celebrates Memorial Day.

Thereby, the New York Stock Exchange will be closed for the observance of the public holiday, in honor of men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Trading with XAU/USD and XAG/USD will close early at 20:00 (MT Time).

Please keep these changes in mind while planning your trading sessions. FBS Team wishes you profitable trading!

Please note, that during holidays trading hours may vary depending on the markets traded. Opening and closing times may be affected during holidays, as well as the business days prior to or after the holiday.

Uncommon currency can break new ground for smart traders

There is one thing that nobody tells newbie traders at the very beginning of their Forex career: it is not necessary to trade only the major currency pairs in order to get more profit. In fact, trading uncommon currency pairs, while using certain knowledge, can bring great benefits too.

Most online guides and trading gurus recommend new traders to concentrate on classical and popular currency pairs such as: US Dollar, Euro, GBP, Swiss Franc, Japanese Yen. The reason for this is quite simple - at a glance, major currency pairs, which are often referred to as “majors” are easier to track, have smaller spreads and higher liquidity. But it’s important to remember that there are dozens of pairs at your disposal.

What are the minor currency pairs?
In Forex trading, minor currency pairs normally include the Euro, Yen or British pound. The most common minors include:

EUR/GBP (EURO/ British Pound)

EUR/AUD (EURO/Australian Dollar)

GBP/JPY (British Pound/Japanese Yen)

NZD/JPY (New Zealand Dollar/Japanese Yen)

GBP/CAD (British Pound/Canadian Dollar)

The prices of these currencies tend to change frequently, so if you do your analysis right, you can be very successful.

A few tips to trade minor currency pairs:

1. In order to make your chances for success higher, you need to start from one or few currency pairs to trade and stick to them. This way, it will be easier for you to manage trades and maximize your profits.

2. Learn as much as possible about the selected currency pair.

In other words, look at a currency in relation to its political, financial and economic background. Find out fundamental factors it depends on and if it is a subject to technical analysis in order to be able to predict its’ price fluctuation maximum precisely.

3. Define the trading session of the selected currency pair and plan your working time accordingly.

Although it is true that Forex is an open market 24 hours a day, there are three main sessions: Tokyo session, London session and United States session. Currency pairs with the US dollar fluctuate more intensively during the American session, the same goes for the Japanese Yen and Asian session, and so on.

4. Remember, nothing can replace raw trading experience. The more you trade, the more you get to know selected currency pairs, their peculiarities and possible price fluctuations.

https://my.fbs.com/?_ga=2.180983911...MI16DDxYv52gIV1ucbCh0VyAf-EAAYASAAEgLPRvD_BwE

FBS announces sensational Traders Party in Cairo!

zJX6WwjVJsExpRNW_640x320_q80v3.jpg

August 2018 will become a remarkable month for all traders of Egypt. As a gesture of gratitude to the beloved clients, FBS prepares the party of the year and invites famous celebrities to Four Seasons Hotel at Nile Plaza!

Saturday Night Live comedians Khalid Mansour and Shadi Alfons will host the event where guests will enjoy singers Sherine and Abu. Add on top of that 5-course luxurious dinner and raffle drawing with most wanted Apple prizes to get a recipe for a perfect party!

Look at these amazing prizes:

• 3 iPhone X
  • 3 iPhone 8 Plus
  • 2 iPad Pro 12'9-inch
  • 1 MacBook Pro 13-inch
  • Super Prize: iMac 27-inch

To participate in this Gala evening, you need to:

1. Make a one-time $300 deposit (you are free to withdraw your money back)
  2. Trade at least 1 lot or 100 lots for Cent account
  3. After fulfilling these terms get your ticket and profit!

Make a note in your calendars – August 4th 2018, Four Seasons Hotel at Nile Plaza, 1089 Corniche El Nil, EG, 11519 Qasr an Nile Cairo Governorate Egypt.

WE WORKED HARD, TIME TO CELEBRATE OUR SUCCESS!

PARTICIPATE

8 Millionth trader will join FBS any day!

DRaNLeQ5ZuY_i7jv_640x320_q80v3.jpg

Hello, friends!

As you know, we celebrate all millionth traders and gift them a present of their choice.

The time for the next celebration is very close so hurry up to inform all your friends.

If they join FBS at the right time, they have all the chances to get a very special (and expensive) present from the Company.

Previous lucky traders received motorcycles, iPhones, laptops, professional photo cameras, and many more!

We can’t wait to meet this very special person as 8 is a good number.

Good luck to all the newbies!

April winner of the “Dreams Come True” contest got a special surprise

54Bsh-l9YcVHx7d3_640x320_q80v3.jpg

The April winner of the “Dreams Come True” contest, Mr. Muhammad Taufik, impressed us with his outstanding FBS Team spirit. He lives in Bangkalan City, Madura, East Java with his wife and 4 kids, and his wish was to invite people from FBS Indonesia over to his house:

“I wanted FBS team to come over to my home island of Madura so that everyone here could learn about FBS”, - said Mr. Taufik.

He works as a farmer and also trades Forex with FBS on a regular basis, and it was his first time participating in the “Dreams Come True” contest. He said that he didn’t expect to win, and was super excited to actually welcome FBS Indonesia representatives in his house.

They came over with a bunch of gifts, discussed all-things-Forex, and had a great time on the beautiful Madura island.

“These small things that happened to me proved FBS to be a very good and trustworthy broker”, - he said.

Thank you for your hospitality, Mr. Taufik, and congratulations!

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
FBS announces sensational Traders Party in Cairo!

zJX6WwjVJsExpRNW_640x320_q80v3.jpg

August 2018 will become a remarkable month for all traders of Egypt. As a gesture of gratitude to the beloved clients, FBS prepares the party of the year and invites famous celebrities to Four Seasons Hotel at Nile Plaza!

Saturday Night Live comedians Khalid Mansour and Shadi Alfons will host the event where guests will enjoy singers Sherine and Abu. Add on top of that 5-course luxurious dinner and raffle drawing with most wanted Apple prizes to get a recipe for a perfect party!

Look at these amazing prizes:

• 3 iPhone X
  • 3 iPhone 8 Plus
  • 2 iPad Pro 12'9-inch
  • 1 MacBook Pro 13-inch
  • Super Prize: iMac 27-inch

To participate in this Gala evening, you need to:

1. Make a one-time $300 deposit (you are free to withdraw your money back)
  2. Trade at least 1 lot or 100 lots for Cent account
  3. After fulfilling these terms get your ticket and profit!

Make a note in your calendars – August 4th 2018, Four Seasons Hotel at Nile Plaza, 1089 Corniche El Nil, EG, 11519 Qasr an Nile Cairo Governorate Egypt.

WE WORKED HARD, TIME TO CELEBRATE OUR SUCCESS!

PARTICIPATE
Deposit and trade to get the ticket, so how to win the prize please?

Happy Eid Al-Fitr!

B4Fq9ma6fT7_IQ5g_640x320_q80v3.jpg

Today, it’s time to gather up to enjoy delicious foods and the company of your family.

May every year find you in good health, and the new moon bring you love, hope, and energy for all your future endeavors.

FBS Team wishes you to have the greatest celebration full of joy and happiness!

May it give you strength to handle any challenges and always end up winning!

And of course, FBS will be by your side to provide you with everything you need to get a life you want for yourself and your loved ones.

Stay loyal and celebrate Eid al-Fitr with FBS!

May Allah bless you and answer all your prayers.

Eid Mubarak!