• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

GFT Forex - GFTForex.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for GFT Forex at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

Read/submit reviews and profile for GFT Forex

Last edited:
I already joined this site. The only reason why I joined this site is that I want to invest in here using paypal. I want to have an earning in paypal. I don't know if I'm going to make profit or not but my initial investments in here will be 100 dollars. But I'm hoping to get 1 pip = 1 cent in here. If I can do that then I'm going to make profits in here.

I already joined this site. The only reason why I joined this site is that I want to invest in here using paypal. I want to have an earning in paypal. I don't know if I'm going to make profit or not but my initial investments in here will be 100 dollars. But I'm hoping to get 1 pip = 1 cent in here. If I can do that then I'm going to make profits in here.

Hmm i htink everywhere is the same unless you have micro/mini account (need to use calculator by yourself)

Hmm i htink everywhere is the same unless you have micro/mini account (need to use calculator by yourself)
Don't get what you are pointing out. I have seven accounts right now. 1 account is a lite account, three mini account and two cents account. Now the 1 pip 1 cent is a mini account ratio. While the lite account has 10 cents 1 pip ratio. Now since my example is 1 pip 1 cent then that means I'm saying mini account so what do you mean by every where is the same?

I just invested 200 dollars in here using my paypal yesterday. Its really a marathon run as every thing in here is done by manual. My oh my. I deposited 200 dollars but still no confirmation by their finance department that they receive the funds since its sunday yesterday so I need to talk to finance this afternoon. I can't still open my account as I need to send two ID for name verification and two billings for address verification. I can see that I can do that. I hope in a day or two I can get verified so that I can trade in here right away.

Darn. I make a mistake. They accept paypal in term of deposit but they don't pay back in paypal. Instead in term of withdrawals I will be paid via bank wire and we all know the fees involve in bank wire right? Also I'm the one who shoulder the paypal fees. So in short my 225 dollars deposit I only get 219 dollars since 6 dollars goes to paypal fees. And the smallest account in here is lite account so right now I'm at loss. Hope in two to three weeks time I will be breakeven in here as I have a bad start in here.

I'm happy that the month of November end in profit. my 219 dollars starting capital is now turn to 250 dollars. Actually if I withdraw now I will be breakeven as I invested 225 dollars minus paypal fees I have started with 219 dollars capital and theirs also a 25 dollars bank wire transfer fee if I withdraw so total investments is 250 dollars and since I reach 250 dollars right now I'm breakeven if I withdraw.

Dear Valued Customer:
GFT has made a business decision to stop opening retail FX accounts trading through our US entity. Due to this business decision, your account has been placed into closed-only status on Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 7:00 pm ET. Closed-only status allows you to close positions but you will not be able to open new positions at this time.
To continue trading with GFT, you may transfer your account to our UK entity, GFT Global Markets UK Ltd.
This transfer will involve the assignment of your customer agreement with us ("Agreement"), current balances of your customer account(s) and all open positions from Global Futures and Forex, Ltd. ("GFT US") to GFT Global Markets UK Ltd. ("GFT UK") ("Assignment")
In accordance with the Agreement, we are required to obtain your written consent in relation to any assignment of the Agreement.
Yesterday I have worse experience in gft. Theirs no previous announcement and suddenly they close my account. So imagine how much I loss with my open position. At least if they decided to close their site in US. They should inform their US clients that they are closing down. Not just automatically force you to join their UK accounts. I'm not prepared and I loss money in here simply because of automatic closing of positions. Darn. I already withdraw and bank wire my funds. Hope to receive my funds in five business days more or less. I'm only breakeven in here because of fees to deposit and fees to withdraw. This site is so unprofessional.

So have you received your funds already. You did have a very bad experience with them. So I'm just hoping that by now you have received your money already. I don't want to trade with them not until you have good experience with them.

Yep and already closed my account in here. Although I have some bad experience in here paying big the deposit fees when I deposit using paypal and paying the bank wire transfer and the appreciation of PHP. I still end up in profit some how and I'm happy with it. But still I'm frustrated because of sudden and automatic closure of US clients accounts without advance warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.