• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex business or job?

Of course, instead of worrying about loss, we should focus on our next trades and try to improve it. We should learn how to mold our strategies looking forward to the latest trends.

Forex is quite a nice way to make some good money online and that too by just investing some time on computers.

Right, we also can try to maximize it as well as possible to earn more profit. with FXB, I try to maximize their service.Beside that, I also keep using demo account to get more trading experience. Practise forex trading risk free with a UK demo trading account. Open a free demo account and trade on a wide range of FX, indices, shares and commodities markets.

If you think forex trading as a business is absolutely right, and if that means you work as a trading currency on a regular basis, have the reports or evaluations each week as well as monthly and as a means of generating revenue to meet the necessities of life

The most important which we should understand that forex trading is risky. We need to learn first about forex trading if we want to trade and get more profit.Learn to trade forex with a UK demo account. Practise forex trading risk-free and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. There are many broker, even each broker provide demo account. We can try to maximize it as well as possible.

Frankly, Forex trading is the ideal definition of online business! It’s an open platform and the market is open for 24 hours! This is way, anyone can use this trading opportunity as a part time job! By the way, I am using this financial market as a full time trader!

There are many people think that Forex is one kind of job. But I don't think that Forex is job. I think Forex nothing but a business. Though it's trading system is little bit different from conventional business that we generally do. What is your opinions?

Well, I started my trading as a part time trader! But now, I am spending here more than 12 hours in a day! For me, it’s the best way of financial freedom! It’s my profession, my hobby everything!

For me forex is neither a job, nor a business. Forex for me is a favourite hobby, in which money comes after pleasure and inner satisfaction.

You can become a part-time Forex trader. Most of the people do Forex trading as their part-time job in the night. The problem with this trading type is that if you are available for some time.

Overconfidence can still have our mistake in terms of loosening our trading or say that we might ignore or miss something that is significant. Still, too much in Forex will be bad and will not benefit a trader and these includes in both having too much confidence and lack of confidence.

I think it is a combination of both business and job. It depends on your approach whether you embrace it as a business or a job. Many people trade only with the news and many take it as a part-time job. Only a few take it as a professional career, so it depends on the mentality of the trader.

Of course, self-confidence is very bad, after all, sooner or later it will lead to the fact that the trader will lose his deposit. While confidence and perseverance are very good features that help.

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

there are a lot more useful sites! try forexpeacearmy and youtube
also recommend autochartist

Each person perceives this in different ways. There're a lot of people around my way who are very tightly engaged in trading on forex. It's their job.