• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

VertexFX Indicator

Where is sample picture of your trading indicator? It’s really difficult to mark out your points with any relevant picture. So, please try to add picture according to your technical tool.

Nice indicator, I got clear idea about the entry point! But, what about the exit or TP? Have any specific calculation like 30 pips-40 pips as TP? Answer Please.

Your attached video is really awesome; now I am going to apply this tool with your same sittings; hope I’ll also get the same result. I’ll update you after couple of months.

Well, I see, sometimes the chart is making continuous bearish candles but your indicator is showing the buying signals! How can I filer out this error?

Interesting name, I think this indicator is as like default fractal indicator, isn’t? The main problem of fractal is, it shows so many false signals, like removed the sign after touching, it’s really confusing! What about your indicator?

It looks great; I am really interested to practice this tool in my demo! Let me try! I hope, I’ll be great. Thanks’ for sharing this trading tool.

Kaufman indicator is a VertexFX client side VTL indicator which employs a variation of the Adaptive Moving Average (AMA), to generate precise trade signals. It also uses concepts of digital filters and signal-to-noise (SNR).
In the first step, we calculate the absolute difference between the current price and the price KAUFMAN_PERIOD bars ago. Then we calculate the cumulative sum of the absolute difference between the close and the close KAUFMAN_PERIOD bars ago, over the recent KAUFMAN_PERIOD. This is termed as the noise. In the next step, the signal to noise ratio is calculated.
Smoothing is applied to the signal to noise and finally the Kaufman indicator is calculated.
This indicator should be used in conjunction with other trend following indicators for excellent results.
BUY - Place Buy position trade when Kaufman indicator generates a BUY (GREEN) arrow. Avoid entering trade if candle gaps up

SELL - Place Sell position trade when Kaufman indicator generates a SELL (RED) arrow. Avoid entering trade if candle gaps down.

It’s a very good technical tool, till now I have 65% accuracy with this tool, although I use EMA50 & Fibo to filter out my entry & exit points. Now I am going to open another live account with this system.

But I don’t see any TP & SL point on your chart? Can you please check it once again? Or these points already added on the zip file??

It’s an interesting tool; by the way, can I use this technical tool for long time trading? As like, swing trading? I am really interested to know your experience.

Can I use moving average with this tool please? I am asking because, there have similarity with the moving average tool. Answer please.

I this any different thread or the same tool as like I trend strategy! I am really confused, because there have no picture & zip file here.

I have opened a demo in the last week, and I am practicing here EUR/USD & GBP/USD with this tool, till now I am happy, I got 5 TPs among of 13 trades. Let’s see, I’ll update you after couple of months. Thanks for adding this tool.

I use breakout setup according to my price action trading knowledge, no doubt it’s one of the most challenging trade setup, that’s why I use only 40% trading lots size during the breakout trading.

The SHI Silver Trend Colour Bars indicator is a powerful Vertex FX client-side indicator that identifies market cycles and provides entry and exit signals based upon the changing patterns of the market cycles.

In a sideways market, the price moves within a well-defined band. This trading band is typically defined by the Highest High and the Lowest Low over the recent PERIOD bars. When the price touches the upper band, it turns around and falls. Likewise, when the price touches the lower band, it turns around and rises. Most of the volume and average trading occurs within the middle 60% of the band. This can be termed as the inner band.

The concept behind this indicator is that when the price initially breaks out of the inner band, and then immediately breaks out of the outer band it indicates the start of a strong trend in the direction of the breakout. This breakout should be traded with a stop-loss placed at the opposite side of the band.

We calculate the trading range (outer band), which is the Highest High and Lowest Low over the recent PERIOD bars. We then calculate the inner band, which is 30% above and below the center of this trading range.

When the price closes above the inner upper band, and then on the next bar closes above the outer upper band, a bullish breakout (BUY) is considered. Likewise, when the price closes below the inner lower band, and then on the next bar closes below the outer lower band, a bearish breakout (SELL) is considered.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when the indicator histogram displays a BLUE bar at the close of the candle. Do not open BUY trade if candle has gap-up opening. Place stop-loss below the nearest Swing Low level.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when indicator histogram displays a RED bar at the close of the candle. Do not open SELL trade if candle has gap-down opening. Place stop-loss above the nearest Swing High level.

I think, you have opened duplicate thread with this trading tool; whatever, I see, sometimes it doesn’t show any line, so what’s your suggestion on this kind of situation?