• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

NZD/JPY analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the NZDJPY pair right now there is no entry point but there is a support point at the beneath at 75.68. So buyers should be alert at this point whereas RSI also providing the buy signal indeed. So the entry point for the buyers will be at 75.68 and the closing point is at 77.53.

nzdjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

In the NZDJPY pair right now there is no entry point but there is a support point at the beneath at 75.68. So buyers should be alert at this point whereas RSI also providing the buy signal indeed. So the entry point for the buyers will be at 75.68 and the closing point is at 77.53.

According to my analysis, 76.09 was a great chance for the buyers, I also opened a buy trade here with the target of 150 pips and my SL is 45 pips here! Although, it’s a counter trend trade but I am confident about this trade!

NZDJPY is one of my favorite trading pair because I get here almost 80% accuracy from my strategy! By the way, in this month I opened only 3 trades on this pair, no good setup actually! But, in the upcoming week, maybe I am going to open multiple trades here! let’s see.

Yesterday, I opened a sell trade here based on H1 pin bar, but I lost this trade within just 2 hours! Right now, I have no intention here to open a new trade, unless crossing the daily range.

NZDUSD is one of my favorite trading pair; in this month I was bearish on H1 chart! Till now same momentum for the upcoming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.