• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forexrebate.me - Automated Rebate System At Forex

ForexRebate.me together with FreshForex launched new promo campaign:

"ECN trading test drive"

You may take a chance of trading at ECH Forex account absolutely for free and having for trading $1000 during 7 days! Moreover, all profit which you will get is subject of getting Rebates from ForexRebate.me

Details:
  • trading at ECN account from FreshForex;
  • at client`s account will be credited $1000 for trading;
  • The maximum period of use of the company's funds is 7 calendar days during which the client can fix gained profit by committing account recharge ;
  • Profit fixed during this promo campaign is available for trading and margin requirements;
  • After depositing to trading account by trader all profit becomes subject of receiving rebates from ForexRebate.me

For more information on the details of the action you can find on the site ForexRebate.me >>>

Dear Forex traders!

We`d like to share with you good news:

To the list of Forex Rebate brokers by ForexRebate.me were added next brokers:

Aetos – return $7 from 1 traded lot

AETOS Capital Group (AETOS) is a renowned global online broker specializing in financial products trading services. AETOS is committed to providing retail and corporate clients with diversified financial products, such as CFDs in Forex, metals, energy, stocks, indices and agriculture. AETOS also aims to build a world-class trading platform for investors and to provide advanced technology and reliable customer service.

GSI Markets – forex rebate $7 from lot

GSI Markets is offering the highest quality of service, security of funds, latest technology and deep liquidity together with a unique, fully transparent trading model for FX trading that guarantees best price execution.

SuperForex – Forex rebate $10 from lot

SuperForex is an international brokerage house licensed by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC). We provide top quality financial and investment services to individual and corporate clients on more than 100 markets across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.

More than 110 brokers now!

At the present moment in the Rebate Service ForexRebate.me represented 110 brokers, with which you can open an forex trading account and receive forex cashback every day on your personal account at ForexRebate.me Service.

Sincerely yours,

Forex Cashback and Rebate Service - ForexRebate.Me

Dear Forex Traders!

ForexRebate.me cashback & Rebate service glad to inform everybody that Rebate for GSI Markets was increased to $10.5 from 1 lot.

More details you can find at GSI Markets profile page.

Sincerely yours,
ForexRebate.me team.

Dear Traders!

We would like to inform you to the list of Forex companies of Rebate & Cashback ServiceForexRebate.mejoined the following companies:

Admiral Markets UK – cashback $3.3 from 1 lot

Admiral Markets is a leading online trading provider, offering trading with Forex and CFDs on stocks, indices, precious metals and energy.

Open account at Admiral Markets UK you may from our website.

VistaBrokers – forex rebate $13,6 from lot

Vistabrokers provides full spectrum of services for trade operations management and effective investments. The protection of Clients’ rights and interests are guaranteed by European Legislation, the Investors Compensation Fund and License requirements.

VistaBrokers trading conditions can be found at ForexRebate.me website.

ForexMart – rebate $10 from lot

As your trusted forex trading partner, ForexMart is highly committed to offering the top-of-theline trading software, giving exceptional trading experience, protecting your account against any fraudulent activity, and equipping you with significant trading knowledge.

Open account at Admiral Markets UK you may from our website.

BROKERS PROMOTION

InstaForex - 250% bonus

It is the maximum bonus on Forex for topping up a trading account. The bonus is credited only for the first-time account replenishment. The utmost size is decided individually. Check. The bonus suits perfectly small deposits. To obtain a 250% bonus, a client should open a trading account, deposit it with some money, and upload a scanned copy of ID in Client Cabinet. A 250% bonus is available only to new clients.

FreshForex – Bonus123

To start trading with FBS is as simple as to count to one-two-three!

You openaccount “Bonus 123”. $123 is already on your balance.

The full list of brokers promotion you can find at ForexRebate.me website!

Sincerely yours,

Forex Rebate & Cashback Service - ForexRebate.Me

Dear traders! :d:

We at ForexRebate.me have got great news for you! We've got a new broker, ATIORA, on our list.

Atiora is a ECN broker, which means no dealing desk, no requotes, and fast order execution.

ATIORA is a 100% STP broker. All trades are executed automatically and routed to the interbank.

Some words about Atiora broker:
  • Floating spreads starting from from as low as 0.6 pips for ECN STD accounts and 0.1 pips for ECN Pro accounts
  • Minimum deposit - $50
  • Leverage: 1:1 to 1:100
  • Platforms: Metatrader 4 and WebTrader
  • Min. position size - 0.001
  • Atiora Reward Program
  • Swap free accounts
  • ProC-Trading” – investment program
  • Over 100 currency pairs, CFD's, spot metals, Indices, commodities
  • Contests for trader with annual prize pool $98,000

Expert advisors allowed. Scalping, hedging and news trading are welcome.
Many deposit and withdrawal options, including bank wire, Visa, MC, UnionPay, FasaPay and etc.

Investors can copy trading signals, as well as open managed accounts with 15%, 30%, and 50% annual return.

You can find more on Atiora in our Broker list.

Rebate and cashback rate for ECN forex broker Atiora = $4.2 per 1 lot of EUR/USD for both account types.

Deartraders!

We would like to announce that Rebate for trading at accounts of Aetos broker were increased for Cashback service ForexRebate.me :)

Now Rebate amount is $8 for 1 lot.

Read the broker trading conditions and open an account to get rebates you can at our website.

Follow ForexRebate.me news. Soon there will be another increase!

Dear clients,

We are happy to announce Atiora increased rebate rates effective June 7, 2016.

New Rates:

Classic $15 per round turn lot

ECN Standard $4 per round turn lot

ECN Pro $3 per round turn lot

To view more details or open a new account with Atiora you can at broker`s Profile.

We appreciate your continued use of our services at ForexRebate.me and please feel free to contact our support staff with any questions you may have related to this or any other matter.

Best regards,
ForexRebate.me Support Team

Our best and valued client,

We present you the list of the highest Rebates payments from ForexRebate.me Cashback Service.

The most profitable Forex Rebates:

PaxForex – 19 USD per lot
InstaForex – 16 USD per lot
Atiora – 15 USD per lot
VistaBrokers – 13 USD per lot
Forenexx – 12 USD per lot

You can view the complete list of rebates of brokers in the special page of our website.

We appreciate the fact that you continue to use our services in ForexRebate.me and please do not hesitate to contact our support team with any questions you may have related to the work of our service of rebate.

Sincerely yours,
ForexRebate.me team
[email protected]

Dear client!

We are willing to announce a new broker added ForexRebate.me as a partner!

NPBFXFX – cashback $3.2 from Master account lot

NPBFX Company specializes in providing trading services on FOREX for individual traders and institutional clients. The Company aims to take a leading position in the industry and meet the needs of the most demanding types of customers. NPBFX Company offers innovative software and hardware developments for the implementation of brokerage model of service with routing trade orders directly to liquidity providers via STP/NDD technology. Strategic development of the Company’s services is aimed at providing of the highest quality of execution of deals.

NPBFX advantages:
• Output of all deals on the liquidity providers;
• Fast and quality of execution;
• Favorable terms of service;
• Wide range of trading instruments.

To view at full NPBFX broker details please check Broker Profile at ForexRebate.me website.

Sincerely yours,
Cashback & Rebate service - ForexRebate.Me

ForexRebate.me would like to welcome one more broker among our partners.

This time it is FXGiants UK – FCA regulated broker with 200+ choice of trading instruments and various account types.

At the same time with good STP execution FxGiants is offering to its clients 2 kinds of bonuses - 100% Maximizer Bonus and 20% Advantage Bonus for more profitable trading.

REBATE for 1 traded lot at FxGiants – $9 per lot

To read more about FxGiants please visit broker profile at ForexRebate.me website.

fxgiants-ba.jpg

tifia_728_90.jpg

Tifia Broker available for rebates at ForexRebate.me!

We would like to announce that ECN Forex broker Tifia was added as new partner to ForexRebate.me service. Every client can receive rebates from spread and commission from trading at Tifia broker from now!

Few words about Tifia. Tifia is a FSPR registered brokerage company that provides its clients with fully transparent Forex trading conditions. Cooperating with us excludes any conflicts of interest and offers you high quality trading services and access to Tier-1 bank liquidity.

Tifia`s advantages:

- Fair ECN Model
- Auto-withdrawal of funds
- Rapid execution with no re-quotes
- Negative Balance Protection

Rebate for 1 lot for trading with TIFIA broker = 2.9 USD.

To open new trading account and read more about Tifia forex broker you can at Broker`s Profile.

Sincerely yours,
ForexRebate.me team

DEAR FOREX TRADERS!

Cashback service ForexRebate.me would like to announce that ECN-NDD Forex broker Adamant Finance was added as new partner. Every client can receive rebates from spread and commission from trading at Adamant Finance broker from now!

Few words about Adamant Finance. Adamant Finance is a financial services company, that enables both private persons and other companies to trade on the foreign exchange market or Forex. Adamant Finance use ECN-NDD technology, which enables us to offer the best terms of trade to our clients, without any intervention from a dealer, thus ruling out the human factor.

Adamant Finance`s advantages:
• Execution type STP
• Trading with robots and scalping
• Low commissions 3$ per lot
• Execution time 0.01 sec

To open new trading account and read more about Adamant Finance forex broker you can at Broker`s Profile.

Cashback service ForexRebate.me would like to announce that ECN Forex broker Fortrade was added as new partner. Every client can receive rebates from spread and commission from trading at ForTrade broker from now!

Rebate and cashback for trading with ForTrade broker - from $8 per lot.

Few words about Fortrade. Fortrade is a leading provider of online forex, commodity and stock trading for both beginner and seasoned traders. The company delivers extremely fast trade executions through its cross-platform technology and intuitive, easy-to-use graphical user interface, allowing immediate access to 100’s of tradable instruments from the world’s leading financial markets.

ForTrade`s advantages:
• Over 300 tradable instruments
• 30% Welcome Bonus (up to £3,000 on initial deposit)
• Minimum deposit of only £100
• Regulated by the FCA

To open new trading account and read more about Fortrade forex broker you can at Broker`s Profile.

News of Cashback service - ForexRebate.me

Termination of cooperation with SynergyFX

We would like to inform about the termination of the partnership agreement with the broker SynergyFX unilaterally by the broker. We did everything possible to maximize return all the funds from the account of the broker and pay rebates to all our customers who traded in this company. But, unfortunately, it was not possible. Broker simply closed the account, refused to comment on the reasons and refer to the Client and the Partnership Agreements.

If someone from the customer has a claim to the broker, we can jointly send it to the regulatory authority, in order to obtain financial penalties to the company.

Rating of the most high forex rebate payments in January 2017

We want to provide to your attention a ranking of the highest payments on return spread and commissions from trading on financial markets. Rebate amount specified in the calculation of trade 1 lot for the pair EUR/USD, as the most frequent and volatile market:

• PaxForex - 19 USD for 1 traded lot

• InstaForex - 16 USD for 1 traded lot

•Atiora - 19 USD for 1 traded lot

• VistaBrokers - 13.6 USD for 1 traded lot<

• FBS - 19 USD for 1 traded lot

The full list of forex cashback rate you can see at ForexRebate.me website.

Wanna get $12.8 for 1 lot cashback?

We are willing to announce a new broker added ForexRebate.me as a partner!

TurboForex is an actively developing broker in the margin trading industry, as well as derivatives for commodities, stocks and international indices. We provide the most favorable trading conditions, we allow our clients to succeed in speculative trading in international markets. Guided by the best industry professionals, TurboForex offers advanced technology and the best trading conditions.

TURBOFOREX advantages:

• The lowest spread on the market;
  • Automatic bonuses;
  • Instant execution of orders;
  • Quick input and withdrawal of funds.

Don`t miss a time and Open trading account today!

Sincerely yours,

Cashback & Rebate service - ForexRebate.Me

PAMM system from InstaForex provides all its participants with the control and accounting of all transactions, shares and profits in automatic mode. Every ForexRebate.me client can invest funds in InstaForex PAMM accounts becoming the owner of a share in this account, as well as receiving a daily rebate from our service.

We offer you a list of PAMM accounts of forex broker InstaForex investing in which you can get profit and rebate from ForexRebate.me cashback service.

It's simple! You just need to choose an account or several accounts from which you will form an investment portfolio, then invest in them and expect the first profit after the rollover. Immediately after the rollover, you will be credited with the rebate from Forex cashback service ForexRebate.me!

InstaForex PAMM account with better results

1png_1180113_26940698.png
2png_7203010_26940702.png
3png_1971860_26940704.png

How it works?

1. Registration in the InstaForex system as a PAMM-Investor

2. Add your PAMM investor account in the Personal Area of ForexRebate.me in the Accounts section.

3. Choose the best PAMM Managers offered by ForexRebate.me (see the list above) or search independently at InstaForex PAMM accounts monitoring.

4. Invest funds in the chosen PAMM manager according to the terms and conditions.

5. Receive a profit after the period stipulated in the offer and get cashback to your account in ForexRebate.me.

You will find the list of best PAMM accounts of forex broker AMarkets (AForex), having made an investment in which you can get profit from investment and rebate and cashback from ForexRebate.me service. There are no difficulties!

Select the account or multiple accounts that you like to by the parameters of profitability, make the investment portfolio from these accounts, then open PAMM investor account at AMarkets side and invest in selected PAMM managers accounts. Expect the first profit after the rollover. Immediately after the rollover, you will get in addition to income also Forex rebate from ForexRebate.me service!

PAMM accounts of AMarkets broker with best profitability:

pammjpg_1009106_27013009.jpg
pamm1jpg_5651299_27013016.jpg

How it works?

• Open an investment account and fund it to the amount you want to invest. Minimum investment of $ 100.

• In the PAMM account rating select the one that fits your evaluation criteria.

• Click on the widget you are interested in and you'll be forwarded to page to make an investment.

Who benefits from cashback?

ribeytjpg_4208921_27078061.jpg

First, let's look at the concept of "rebate". Rebate means a refund or discount that a manufacturer or a large wholesale company offers. In the field of sale of goods, rebate assumes a return to the final buyer of a part of the amount spent on the purchase of goods upon presentation of a check for the purchased goods. In the field of market trading, rebate means the return of a part of the broker spread to the trader himself or the partner service.

What is the benefit to a broker from a ribate?

Trading in the financial markets is very popular as a profit on the Internet. Therefore, among the companies that provide Internet trading services there is a serious competition. Every Forex broker tries to offer clients the most favorable terms of trade, which allows attracting new traders and not losing old ones. But the highest level of competition in this sphere forces the dealing centers to constantly seek new solutions in order to bypass rivals. One of the most effective ways in this case is to return a part of the spread to the trader.

What is profitable for a trader?

It's very easy to answer this question. It's enough just to count how many trade lots you open within a month and then multiply that amount by the amount of reward from the spread return. After that you can see how much money passes you. It is also worth noting that when the spread is returned, not only profitable trades are taken into account, but also deals that have caused a loss.

Should I use a spreadback system?

Of course, everyone decides for himself whether he should bother to return the spread. However, simple math suggests that the rebate can be a good tool in forex trading. Everything will depend on the number of trade orders and their volumes.

Yours faithfully,
Cashback Service - ForexRebate.Me

Top PAMM accounts from forex broker Fibo

Investors do not need experience in trading on the FOREX and CFD markets, it is enough to select only one or several Managers. The remuneration to the Manager is accrued only in the event of an income, which forces him to work for a positive result.

PAMM accounts Fibo broker with the best results

pammFibo1j_2944087_27145434.png
pammFibo2j_1321177_27145458.png
pammFibo3j_5442853_27145479.png

From the PAMM managers' accounts presented in our rating, you can choose one or several managers who suit you in terms of profitability parameters.

Then open the PAMM investor account from Fibo broker website and make the first investment in the chosen PAMM account.

After passing the rollover and accruing profit from PAMM manager's trading you will also receive a cashback from Rebate service ForexRebate.me.

All simple as one, two, three!