• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best platform in forex trading

What is ForexMart’s ECN Technology?

ForexMart’s ECN Technology allows for the clients to enjoy tight spreads, low commissions, and efficient executions. We developed a system that instantly searches and matches orders in real time. It automatically executes orders that fit your conditions. This ensures a quick and optimum trading experience. Make money from the commission added per transaction. This means that your profit will depend on the volume of trades and not on the outcome.

Maximize your opportunities with ForexMart's ECN technology and enjoy the benefits today.

ForexMart provides a wide array of financial instruments, which can help diversify a portfolio. Aside from forex trading, we also offer CFDs on spot metals and shares.

*Being the world's new face of forex trading, ForexMart offers currency trading with tight, competitive spreads to both retail and institutional investors.

*Using the most innovative platforms and high quality services, trade stocks like you have never seen before. ForexMart lets you go short or long on their positions through contract for differences (CFDs).

*Diversify your portfolio by trading spot metals. At ForexMart, we aim to provide the most advantageous spreads and dynamic leverage on both GOLD and SILVER.

*Bitcoin is a digital currency in which balances are stored and transferred via the Internet. Unlike other payment methods, the relatively new currency offers lower fees and is operated by several servers worldwide. With bitcoin, earning more income has been made possible.

Forex Mart is world's new trusted Forex trading partner, Forex Mart offers different partnership packages to maximize your profits and establish your presence in the industry.
Advantages:
- Unparalleled trading conditions for clients
- 5 types of Partnership
- High affiliate commissions
- User-friendly interface and extensive statistics
- Complete marketing tools
- Personal affiliate manager

Start your Forex trading experience with Forex Mart. Enjoy competitive rates, glitch-free trading platforms, and instant trade executions.
* Minimum Deposit of 1 USD / 1 EUR / 1 GBP / 1 RUB
* Clients funds are separated from our assets
* No debt
* Comprehensive educational materials
* Currencies: USD, EUR and GBP
* 24/5 Customer Support
Create a live account today.

Unparalleled Customer Support
We put much importance on your trading convenience. Our customer support is open 24 hours a day and five days a week to accommodate your Forex trading concerns and needs.

Dear Traders we have a great offer from Forex Mart as 30% Welcome Bonus
Every client has a right to receive the bonus in the amount of 30% of his/her deposit on a trading account with ForexMart within the Promotion. 30% bonus for the account replenishment shall be deposited within the term of one week since the moment of the account uploading.
For getting the 30% Bonus it is necessary to open a new account. The number of account for the 30% Bonus for each client is not limited.
The Client has a right to get the 30% bonus each time he/she deposits funds to his/her trading account. The amount on which a bonus can be accrued is equal to difference between deposits and withdrawals.

Great opportunity for the Live accounts holders.
Forex mart offers Deposit Insurance to your live account that you open with .
We want nothing but the best for all our clients – and that includes prioritizing your funds and interests.
Forex Mart is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, a fund conceived by the Section 17 of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, which states every Cypriot investment firm must be part of the Fund. Its main objective is to secure claims of the covered clients in the event the company in question fails to perform its obligations, specifically:
Return the funds owed or belong to the covered client
Turn over the financial instruments to the customer entrusted to the member firm.
The fund will pay the compensation for the affected client, subject to the existing legal and contractual terms. However, individuals with ongoing criminal proceedings are prohibited from making claims, as per Prevention and Suspension of the Legislation of Proceeds from Criminal Activities Law of 2007.
Compensation payable to the covered client will depend on the prevailing rules and company's books. It is computed by adding all the total established claims of the client against the firm, stemming from all the services rendered by the entity. As of present, the amount paid to the covered clients is €20,000.

In this market place, there are almost thousands brokers in retail market. So, it is very difficult to choose a right broker, as most of them are found to be scams. Choosing a right broker is very important task, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Regulations, reputations, broker review can be considered a great source to choose right one.

In this market place, there are almost thousands brokers in retail market. So, it is very difficult to choose a right broker, as most of them are found to be scams. Choosing a right broker is very important task, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Regulations, reputations, broker review can be considered a great source to choose right one.

I don't put much attention on regulation. What I look in a broker is it's honesty. If I make profit and broker has no problem with it then it is a broker worth trading.

Actually, according to our trading conditions we the traders have to choose out brokers. If you love scalping, should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually, nowadays in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow in by and large regulated trading broker. So, we traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the regulated trading broker which permit scalping devoid of any restrictions.

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping, should choose the brokers which allow trading concept such as this. Practically, scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many resections.

In FX trading we the traders first of all have to make sure a reliable best trading platform for leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly. Because the platform can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We can choose the regulated trading platform which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And credible trading platform does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

According to my trading experience I think the best trading platform is a platform which for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

According to my trading experience I think the best trading platform is a platform which for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.
Does it really depends on a certain platform? I thought that the question about allowed techniques has to be solved by a company.
But choosing a platform is a task for every trader to find the most comfortable one.
MT, Ninja, cTrader are normal

In this market place each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

No doubt, Mt4 is the best trading platfrom here. Till now, more than 90% Forex traders are using Mt4, that’s the statement on popularity of Mt4 trading platform! Yes, I also use this trading platform!

It is true that once the mt4 platform is still popularly used by traders, because there are still many who wear custom indicators with the basic programing mt4

It is true that once the mt4 platform is still popularly used by traders, because there are still many who wear custom indicators with the basic programing mt4

MT4 platform is still the most preferred trading platform by traders. One of the reason is custom indicators and expert advisors. Also people like MT4's simplicity and user friendly interface. Another things is if you get attached to something then you would not want to let it go.

I prefer meta trader 4 than any other trading software or any new update. because i am familiar with this trading platform then the newer one. I think it will be more popular day by day. This software is very special for me. It has lot of indicators and market analyzing system. so it should be taken.

MT4 is the most popular trading platform broadly utilized by online retail forex traders. It was produced by MetaQuotes Software and discharged in 2005. The product is authorized to outside trade brokers who give the product to their customers.

I prefer meta trader 4 than any other trading software or any new update. because i am familiar with this trading platform then the newer one. I think it will be more popular day by day. This software is very special for me. It has lot of indicators and market analyzing system. so it should be taken.

I see, the thread is more than 5 years ago, but interesting point is; till now Mt4 is the best one! Besides, I have no plan on others platform.

Not only in Forex but also in other professions, don’t go for short-cuts because it will shorten your capability.Moderate knowledge helps a trader understand the market well.