• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Indonesia have banned bitcoin as the payment system.

What are the reasons your country dont accept Bitcoin, will it be affecting any country's Resources or Economy. But there are free Bitcoin to be earned Online.

In terms of Money laundry, almost all the payment system are used for this Business, but depending on which the payment Admin dictated or noticed.

I think it is banned in many countries still it value is increasing day by day however it crashed in 2014, lets hope that it should not repeat it history as in 2014. So i better suggest trading forex is good so far and even many brokers like hotforex also started accepting it as payment deposit method now.

i have a bitcoin wallet and unfortunately, i can't withdraw the amount, since the raise of bitcoin value, administrator raise the withdraw fees which make me to unable to draw bitcoin. after all, taking down left from the issue, I am make no others bitcoin wallet, and know nothing either btc banned or not from our beloved country.