• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading, for a beginner trader

It's not about knowledge you have in Forex but there are many factors that will definitely make you profitable. Emotion and risk management are some while it's very important that you have trading experience in the platform of any broker to know of the market.

There are so many qualities that make a trader what he is. There are even traders that would posses the same level of knowledge anyone would wish for but are not good in controlling other factors. Others can't just be patient enough to pass through the learning process while some others express high sense of anxiety.

I think as a newbie you can learn how to trade in a demo to gain experiences and reduce risks. You can also do a cent account to experience a real trading event. You can also go to Etoro and copy successful traders as well and make some money from them. I think Etoro is something that a newbie can use if they're not good on their own. As a newbie, you must learn money management and risk management in order to keep your profit.

As a beginner, gaining knowledge is the most essential requirement. Once that is done, a trader should practice on a demo account. Each and every trading experience should be remembered. This would enable the trader to trade similar scenarios later on with relative ease. This would also enable the trader to develop a formidable strategy. After trying the same on a demo account for a reasonable period of time, the strategy should be taken to real account. These are the steps to be followed by a trader.

It's necessary for a trader to learn Forex trading and to become more knowledgeable about the market by trading in the platform and experience Forex. Though, at first you should focus first in familiarizing self in your creating your strategy to seek for profitable trading. Daily trading or learning the market is useful to become exposed in the market.

It will be at the intial process real tough for a beginner. But then, with time the beginner would be able to learn and start comprehending how it works. Also little advise for the beginner is that they shouldn't presume forex trading being a get rich quick business because doing so, is where their doom starts.

A beginner really stands some greater chances of blowing up his account. At that stage, he is always at risk when it comes to trading and that is the point he needs to make some dedications to Forex. It is always better to see Forex at that stage as a place where losses are inevitable and the stage he needs to pass. No doubt, it is always the most challenging moment.

Yes that is what i also think because in forex if you are a beginner trader dont think that you can win the market all the time because you are just a newbie trader and that knowledge that will make you win is not there for once

each and every one of us have face some obstacle in their trade in one way or the other that is why I have to admit that a good trader that want to win must start with training first when you get yourself train well in the demo account then you can get something mentalist remember strategy to placed succeesful trade

Trading is a long-term work. Once you have set the goal to become a trader, you must immediately understand that if you want to become successful, you are treat this seriously. To start receiving a stable profit, more than a year of hard work for a novice trader is required. Do not seek to immediately earn mountains of money, it's always disappointing to get the end result. The main goal of a novice trader is not to make money, but not to lose your capital. Collect every grain, and over time you will achieve more. Finally, we must also choose a right broker. The market offers a lot of them now. It is convenient when the broker provides a bonus, thanks to which you can test a broker without risk for your own funds.

for beginner, we need to master the basics of trading. That way it will allow us to trade with the maximum. to the basics of trading then we can use the facilities of such broker demo account to master the basics of trading well

We the traders first of all have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Because only regulated trading broker make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. Right broker choosing is very important task, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

In Fx trading, we the traders who are particularly beginners first of all have to trade in demo account for acquiring exact basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. but practically by and large beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. As a result they fall a great loss due to accurate basic market principle when they trading practically.

The beginner trade for all time tries to make money from this market place without learning, as a result almost 90% traders in particularly the beginner are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge, the beginner first of all should take demo trading for acquiring exact basic knowledge which is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way.

I have seen when looking for a good broker mostly traders focus on broker regulation , but I think regulation is not a big deal for find a right broker , the main issue is the credibility of the broker , actually the credible trading broker first of all ensures security of funds at any kinds of trading investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

The traders who are particularly beginners first of all have to make sure the broker which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. Actually devoid of support from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge.

Frankly, I started my trading with no background, and in my early stage of trading I thought Forex trading is all about trading indicators! By the way, I have learned a lot from my trading mistakes! And now I can make consistent money here, my base point is technical and news trading knowledge! In addition, long time trading experience is another weapon for me!

For beginners trading is little tougher and for that the cautious approach should be taken and when we can trade with some good perfect strategies and plans we can be a winner

You are right, novice traders start their live trading without completing their task on demo! Forex trading is not only buying and selling! Forex is the most standard profession in the world! In addition, traders need huge knowledge on this financial market and long experience on trading!

Sometimes we fall a great trouble when choosing a broker , because everyday new brokerage companies are joining in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be use, if you depend on high leverage for making profit rapidly , have to choose the broker which always ensures 1:1000 leverage including minimum margin requirements.

Yes, I think so! It looks very easy, that’s way novice traders start their live trading immediately after joining here! But, the real scenario is different! Here more than 90% Forex traders are suffering for making good amount of money! So my suggestion is, please don’t open your live account so early!