• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should people with low IQs do forex

As long as people have ability to absorb learning material, they are can become forex traders. This business have high difficulty level. Someone with very low IQ probably have no chance to overcome difficulties and always discipline in trading. So, before we assume that this business for everyone, we need to measuring risk and difficulties level.
Sure, it will only take time to do so. What matters is that at the end of the day, you were able to learn. Not all the pro traders are the smarter chaps. They only dedicated a lot of time to Forex and that is exactly what contributed to their success and not majorly their IQ.

People with low iq can do forex trading dear because in as much as i know i think that iq can be developed even when there seems to be none you can personally improue your iq level through proper training and understanding and constant practice in demo

It seems to me that a person without high degree but who knows how to think well, will leave behind smb with a high degree, but with a more poor way of thinking.

The question should be answered by the person himself. Not others. Others can not decide what you should do or don't. You know your potential so decide for yourself.

People with low iq can do forex trading dear because in as much as i know i think that iq can be developed even when there seems to be none you can personally improue your iq level through proper training and understanding and constant practice in demo

If you have good trading skill; then you’ll be able to make money from this financial market! No need any additional IQ or skill.

Should people with low IQs do forex? I know there are people with different level of IQs out there. Just cause you're smart, doesn't mean the rest of the world has the same IQs as you do but if they desire to trade forex. Should they do it? Maybe cause they desperately need a side gig and need money. Any reason why they should not do it. I think people who do not have the minimum IQs of a trader should not trade cause they might make mistakes or can't analyze and will eventually fail in forex anyways. I see smart high IQs people fail in a blackjack game so why forex. Do you think they might get lucky? After all gamblers and alcoholic try to these kinds of things daily.

It’s a knowledge based profession; so if you study hard on technical & fundamental, nothing is impossible here! Definitely, anyone can increase his/her IQ level by learning.

@radex78 People with low IQs might be slow in learning and retaining the information but that doesn’t mean that they should not do forex because understanding alone is not enough. You should actually know how to apply that knowledge. Also, Dedication, Commitment and hard work can help people achieve anything and Forex is not an exception.