• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Blockchina.info Suspend Account and all Bitcoin lost in one day.

noreply@ blockchain.com - Apr 1
to tetoalex5
CONFIRM WALLET REQUESTED
Since our last update on our servers, we worried about this the size of wallets.and many of these wallets are no funds, no movement and no logins.
Because activation to avoid future problems with our servers, we are yes requesting that all users wishing to continue use with their wallets to make a brief makeconfirmation.
If you want to continue using service your account on Blockchain , please click the link below and confirm this your wallet:
CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM THIS YOUR WALLET
If within 12 hours we do not receive your confirmation, your wallet will be erased and yes all their bitįoins will be reset.
Now I can't login, is this not a criminal minded Admin? Under 12hours to confirm our Accounts.
Whole Bitcoin which was not earn in a day is now lost in a day without Scam Report.

@anosocialnet,I am just seeing this thread,what you posted looks like a phishing mail,why not try and login into your account and see if it is still active. I don't think that blockchain will block your account for not logging in. I use blockchain too and I feel my account is secure.

I tried it before and it does not went successful and that is why I wrote this thread. Anyway I will have to retry again after my several login initially when I got this mail.

I was also reading the reviews of hardware wallet but i am not sure if they are really that helpful as stated in their description.