• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

$1 REFERRAL SIGN UP BONUS desirepayment

$1 REFERRAL SIGN UP BONUS

Desire Payment Solutions referral bonus is a bonus specifically set up for current users who successfully refer a friend to sign up with Desire Payment Solutions. Whenever such friend successfully signs up with Desire Payment Solutions through your referral link, your Desire Payment Solutions account will be deposited with such referral bonus.

You get $1 of every referral you provide to Desire Payment Solutions.

There is no limitation on the referees. In order to get the referral bonus, all referrals need to complete registration.

Oh, you did not give the website link you are introducing here, and you did not even care to give it through your referral link so we can signup and you can get the $1 Bonus like you said. Anyway all interested users will have to google the name.

It is just so low to gain much out of this. I am working with OctaFX broker where there is strong affiliate program to allow me to earn 15 dollars from just 1 lot size trade, it is pretty special and allows me to work fairly smoothly without much trouble at all since I don’t lose anything, but just keep on gaining and also there is no limit to this as I can earn as much as I want which is what makes it so special and one of the must joined.

I will definitely agree with Yash, it is not something one is dying to get. I am pretty cool with Nova FX broker where they have excellent IB program, it is very special given they not just allow us to earn simply way, but they also have pretty awesome 2nd tier way of earning, it is really good and helps me in big way, so that’s why I love it and always prefer it over other stuff where we really get nothing.

I don’t prefer bonuses anymore given they just waste time, I have found far bigger and much more rewarding option, it is with OctaFX broker using their latest 90 minutes demo contest Southampton, it is 90 minutes as I said while there are huge prizes up to 400 dollars, but this is fixed prize pool, as per extra we can win far bigger than this, it is all down to individual performance, so that’s why this is far more motivating and exciting.