• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Pee Gee holdings fund (PAMM account)promising results join

Hallo all ,Please check out my PAMM account Pee Gee Holdings fund ,very promising results ,start investing ,all are welcome ,Aiming for a minimum of 20% ROI per month .cheers
rolleyes.gif

check out account number 8122274 of instaforex broker ,monitoring page ,Thanks

i will check your account and after be sure of your trading i will think if i can make a pamm with your account but after i receive my bonus from instaforex next month

Ok willy u wont be disappointed ,aiming for more growth and positive results as we Begin the new year and and hens forth

Your welcome! So your working with Insta, I will check out the page over there to see your performance in case of future contract. InstaForex is a place to be.

I am only making my first steps in investing in PAMM of fresh forex. It is convenient to selec a master on their board, you can watch many competitions they run and select the most promising and efficient one. And the very conditions of PAMM are good. Everything is transparent, and withdrawal is very fast