• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel forex is good business.

That's fantastic Mate, to have that much money in your account and to have that much trading accounts is not an easy job at all, It seems that you have spent lot of years in the market and looking forward to spend some more.

In my opinion, forex not only good but a very good business. Unlike other businesses one does not have to sell anything to anyone and one is totally responsible for his own action. Trader is his own boss.

I'd agree with you. But cannot treat a trader as the boss, because everything dependens on market and his/her activity does not involve significant initiatives. The only choice that can be done by himself/herself is to choose a broker. But even there you need really reliable brokers like freshforex rather than some poor known brokers.

forex is a profitable business, with little capital then we can start this business especially these businesses have a high probability, if we have good skills then we would be able to make money in forex trading and forex able to afford opportunities

forex business is very good, a lot of advantages that we can get out of this business. to start this business, we do not need a large capital, with a small capital, we've been able to start this business. For that, we need a lot of practice so that we will be trading well

Of course i feel forex as a good business, because i am earning at the moment and it works can. I also see this is the main reason of why many traders prefer forex as their main income, also i got freedom here not like other business i ever did.

Yes forex is a good business to me . Because you can earn money from it whenever you want and withdrawal process is better than other business . The most important part is that you can do forex from your house or while walking on road . So forex is the best individual business ever .

Of course i feel forex as a good business, because i am earning at the moment and it works can. I also see this is the main reason of why many traders prefer forex as their main income, also i got freedom here not like other business i ever did.

Right. You don't have to involve or convince any 3rd party to earn here. That is one of the best thing in this business.

starlite

Broker Representative
As many people say forex is a good business . I am also one of those who like forex. Forex is my part time earning source. Forex makes me relax , I can avail any time for trading , invest as much I want, and earn as much I am skilled in trading. I have no fear of scam here.

Yes forex is a good business to me . Because you can earn money from it whenever you want and withdrawal process is better than other business . The most important part is that you can do forex from your house or while walking on road . So forex is the best individual business ever .

Yes the main benifit of forex trading is that it can be done from anywhere and at any time, a trader coudh choose place and time according to his comfort.

As many people say forex is a good business . I am also one of those who like forex. Forex is my part time earning source. Forex makes me relax , I can avail any time for trading , invest as much I want, and earn as much I am skilled in trading. I have no fear of scam here.

Be careful. When trading with dealing desk brokers your profit goes against their interest. Because they make profit from your loss. And won't be happy if you win too much.

Today i read about trader who earn 49000$ with liteforex broker during several days and he start with 450$ , perfect result, i would like to trade like this man
10698618_904907589545859_3321853814644802484_n.jpg

Forex is a very good business. We will get a lot of advantages to try trading with leverage. By using small capital then we can start this business well, and a very flexible it will allow us to trade with the maximum. for it, try to utilize of our trading capital well

Forex is a very good business. We will get a lot of advantages to try trading with leverage. By using small capital then we can start this business well, and a very flexible it will allow us to trade with the maximum. for it, try to utilize of our trading capital well

Yes. I also agree with you

I'd agree with you. But cannot treat a trader as the boss, because everything dependens on market and his/her activity does not involve significant initiatives. The only choice that can be done by himself/herself is to choose a broker.

I disagree with you. Market can't do anything to a trader. A trader is responsible for his own actions. Market does not force him to do anything. So a trader is his own boss in this business.

forex is a very good business, with little capital then we can start this business well, therefore we need to be clever in managing capital so well that we will be able to get profit in forex.

forex is a very good business, with little capital then we can start this business well, therefore we need to be clever in managing capital so well that we will be able to get profit in forex.
I start my trading with 200$ How much you deposit when you start to trade?

I start my trading with 200$ How much you deposit when you start to trade?

I first trading is with a capital of $ 80 a micro account, but within one week of my capital experience loss. Then I tried again trading with a capital of $300 and already get profit $2000.