• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Looking for Medium risk manager higher returns

I think the best place is to go to brokers which offer PAMM. Or better still, you can try the option of copying from some traders with good trading record. I ever see some managers in IFX with some good trading history and records. That way, you can achieve your dream of a good risk manager.

I like pamm account, I've invested about $1200 in liteforex pamm manager. He really professional and every month I can get return about $200-300. Little but very consistence.

I like pamm account, I've invested about $1200 in liteforex pamm manager. He really professional and every month I can get return about $200-300. Little but very consistence.
I'm just wondering. Can you share to use the name of that PAMM account so that we can check also? Its good if you can earn that much. 1,200 dollars is really a big amount to invest in PAMM account. But its seems you really totally trust this PAMM account.

It in not about trusting PAMM Account but it is about the Manager and that is also what the thread starter is seeking for. Hope if she comes back to share the name of the PAMM Account Manager in LiteForex but beside we can see their performance in the website so we can choose from there.

I think it is necessary to take into account events that occurred with the MMSIS PAMM service, when earching an average risk. Many experts really thought this broker was reasonable risky, that did not prevent him to stop paying customers. I amsure that you can achieve a reduction of risk only by investing in several PAMM.

$200 to $300 monthly from $1,200 is not a bad return. If that is true that many will be interested in investing in that trader. But no information is given about that trader who can bring this much return and not so popular.

@magerro yeah investing in several PAMM Account brings the reduction of Risk in this business and also brings the awareness to invest more in other profitable Traders.
@sininfinity you can read up some information about a Trader on their pages, to know their Drawdown, Daily Profit, etc.

Mayzus is great and bonafid broker, its very wealthy capitals. Its specialize for professional traders because they have perfect account types there.

40-50% is quite high parameters, if there are such traders with such high parameters, there are only a few. In most cases it will most likely only result in a loss of one's own money, instead of making profit.

The best way to get good medium risk account manager is by investing in brokers with PAMM accounts. That way, you can spread your risk, get little but steady profit. 40-50% though is very high, and it's not easy to find genuine account managers offering that. You may only end up losing your money