• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping is high risk for newbie

I agree because scalping is really risky. But many brokers forbid such techniques. Only few of them such as Freshforex offer technologies allowing to work with scalping.
I have tried to scalp with Fresh. And with good results. It's nice that they provide Ecn-account for trading, because it is a great thing for this strategy. By the way, Fresh has a good teaching materials for beginners.

Many indicators are available for using, you can try one of them some still stick with MA or RSI which proven well for many type of trading. As for newbie that could be high risk, but ther eis first time for everything including learning how to scalp, so i think the risk still medium as long as you able to manage the whole risk.

Yeah a newbie should avoid scalping and if a trader is taking it as a gamble then its fine, its a very high risk move.

The point is not only the fact that scalping is a risky tactic. But the fact that some brokers often hinder extremely profitable earnings - some of them do it openly like InstaForex and some secretly. Therefore, you need to carefully study the rules of trading with a broker.

What indicators are better to use for scalping? Elliotte wave maybe?

Can't say if Elliot wave is good or not. But news is a good option in my opinion because during high impact news price moves quickly and a scalper can enter and exit quickly with profit.

It is true that scalping is high risk method of trading but if you have a good scalping strategy and you don't trade with greed then you can make good money with scalping as well.

scalping is a trading technique where we can open and close the trade well, by doing scalping it will allow us to trade with maximal if we have a good trading skills. For that, try to continue to train the ability to try trading trading on a demo account first

Elliot wave is good for swing trading in my opinion. There are lots of waves to count and there is always waves within a wave. Also read somewhere that it woks good on larger time frames. So many not be good for scalpers.

scalping is very good for beginners because the scalping then we will be able to get a lot of profit in a short time. That way we will be able to be successful in forex trading. For that, try scalping well

Scalping is like most high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat. Its paced fast, exiting and mind ratting all at once. It brings profit in a short time and that’s why we the traders in particularly the scalpers are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.

Trading with Elliot wave is a complicated process. lol I have read about it and tried but the finding the waves and waves within waves. It takes lots of practice. Simplest is the price action.

radex78 do you really find it profitable to make profit from candle stick patterns? Even with good risk management I have found candle patterns not good enough to really make money on

radex78 do you really find it profitable to make profit from candle stick patterns? Even with good risk management I have found candle patterns not good enough to really make money on

Those patterns won't always give the right signals. Nothing does. And candlesticks provide raw data, hence, one can react very fast to price changes.

I am not suggesting you anything, but try to find out what is not working for you.

I like with this way, before I am often trying using indicator even bolinger band or custom indicator, but eventually I like with simple way with naked chart analysis and look price action, I think each trader having own style that prefered

Yeah. Different traders have different preferences. There are traders who has been in the market for over 10 years and still uses indicators and there are those who does not use any. It all depends on the trader.

In FX trading scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. But sometimes it cusses a great loss. For scalping in a proper way first of all we have to make sure lowest trading spreads. so we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the platform which always ensures flexible trading spreads.

Yes indeed and trader usually will choose which one that making them become comfortable to using these method, if any trader like using scalping they can use indicator but also possible only using candlestick pattern based price action

The main target of a trader is to make profit and how he or she does it, that depends on him or her. And for that any method can be used.

The scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach in particularly the newcomers. But sometimes it causes a great loss for the newcomers. So, we the newcomers who are particularly scalpers first of all have to make sure lowest trading spreads for using scalping in a proper way, otherwise you can fall a great trouble.

Anything is risky for newbies. Not just scalping. So when newbies start trading with any method they should first test it on a demo account and see how it works for them.

From all trading approaches scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit very rapidly. But it contains always risk. But if you can make sure lowest trading spreads for scalping, then you make profit with great consistency by using this short time trading approach.