• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

Forex can be a source of income for us if we can continue to improve the skills of good trading. so that we can we manage trading well. for that, we need to learn and practice trading well.

I have an 8 hour job, mondays to fridays and still manage to trade hotforex, usually swings and postion trades, and at times i manage to earn more from forex than my job lol, but hey Im keeping both its a life style.

@Andrew Hoylr Improve human nature? You are speculating and may drive one currency to the place where they shouldn't be to that place. You can see what George Soros did to Bank of England? That is one of the example of not improving human nature, but trader is not saint. Well, it could be as main income because of its liquidity, flexibility, freedom and profitability.

Of course, with sufficient skills and deposit forex can be a reliable source of income. And I recommend to do the following. I have funds with FreshForex that are distributed into 3 accounts, 50% on the account for my core intraday activity, 40% are distributed among 4 PAMM managers and 10% are used for acceleration or competitions.

Yes you can . Forex is a profitable business like others and you can make forex your source of income . But before that you have to know what is forex , how it works and how to earn money from it . Because without enough knowledge you may lose your money within a short moment .

If one has a trading plan that works for him then it is possible to make forex the main source of income. But to be safe it is suggested to have another source of income because things can go the wrong way in future.

Sure things can go wrong incase. So it is best to still keep side job or offline works or Business since Forex seems Gamble though it is not but some times prediction will not be in favor of the trader, since there is loss and profit in the same business.

Yes you can . Forex is a profitable business like others and you can make forex your source of income . But before that you have to know what is forex , how it works and how to earn money from it . Because without enough knowledge you may lose your money within a short moment .

That's why some broker give many promotion such as demo contest, free initial balance no deposit, and others. Its in order to attract the clients and give them opportunity to learn forex..

Yes you can but you need to start and progress stepwise, you won't be getting income from trading from very start of your trading career. So keep patience and develop a good strategy, practice on it and then start making money regularly.

Well the bad side of contest is that everyone tries to win and they don't follow any real life trading rule and try their best to win the contest by taking high risk. It is not good thing for new traders.

If you want to be an independent Forex trader looking for ways to optimize your trade execution and avoid missing great trading opportunities, then you could start trading Forex today using advanced technology and favorable conditions with Alpari.I have been trading the Forex markets for a number of years now, and in my experience Alpari is the best choice among all.

There are a variety of options available for Optimal Forex Trading Conditions. You can visit Alpari Forex Trading which seeks to evaluate each of them in terms of affordability, flexibility and time commitment.

I have not made forex as a primary income. Forex is a business that has a high risk, to succeed in this business then we need to be able to trade consistently and I think, I have not been able to be consistent in this forex trading.

I just make forex as an extra income, because I still do not dare to make forex as a main income, because I only make forex as a part-time job. difficult to get a consistent profit in trading

Yes it is possible to trade forex and consider it as an income to us. Forex can be a source of steady income but it requires few years to happen. Learn well then earn well.

If you have the proper dedication and interest towards the Forex field you can definitely make Forex your source of income because we have to trade with proper concentration and patience to earn better in this field ,here the positivity is very vital thing and all have to acquire that quality properly.

Forex can be a great source to earn money rapidly, if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. And you have be a reliable support from a regulated trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

People when they are passionate and dedicated about the trading business we can make this profession a very good source of income and that can bring a grand success.

Every business requires dedication and hard work to be successful so as in Forex. If you are passionate about trading than you are surly going to be good with earning.