• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

is Forex unpredictable business?

starlite

Broker Representative
Forex has not certain market conditions we even after much experience can not predict market surely. Good analysis and skill also not surety to make profits . We have to learn risk management to handle difficult market conditions.

Forex is a tough business we predicted well, therefore we need to be able to pursue this business so well that would allow us to trade with the maximum. Therefore, we should be able to have good risk management that will make us able to do this business well

Actually it could be predictable but not for all cases, i see around 75% of my trading ended up with good result and the market is predictable. It is not always something bad really happen but when ambiguity in market exist and more people speculate it will be harder to predict but not unpredictable.

Forex is not a fully unpredictable business . If you know the forex completely like what is forex , how it actual works . Overall if you have enough knowledge and experience about the market then you can predict the market as a least chance of 50% .

Forex is not a fully unpredictable business . If you know the forex completely like what is forex , how it actual works . Overall if you have enough knowledge and experience about the market then you can predict the market as a least chance of 50% .

Education does not help one in earning. Even one who does not have education can make profit by chance. Many forex traders know the basics of trading and have completed forex schools. The factor that helps one to make profit is how the trader develops himself.

starlite

Broker Representative
Education helps in this manner that you know all basics of forex trading until you not practice in forex market education will not earn for you .Only trading , skill and your ability to trade will bring profit. Forex is unpredictable business so you need much experience to face market.

It can be predicted than binary option, forex is best place for making money online. I can WD $200 each month from Liteforex and some dollar from other broker.

Education helps in this manner that you know all basics of forex trading until you not practice in forex market education will not earn for you .Only trading , skill and your ability to trade will bring profit. Forex is unpredictable business so you need much experience to face market.

One also needs to have a working trading plan and I guess emotional control comes under experience. It may not be easy to predict the future movement but if one has a working trading plan then it can give profit.

Its not unpredictable, but the problem is even predicting is a very difficult task, even the most experienced traders do fail in predicting.

I agree that forex is unpredictable, because there are too many sudden events will affect market trend, even will change long term trend. So scrapling trading strategy should be suitable for most traders.

forex can be predicted using trading , but n binary it most immpossible.

If you have the skill to predict forex market then to a certain extent you can forecast the price movement in binary options as well. This is particularly true when an asset is trending. It would be beneficial if you trade with a broker who also offers binary options. I trade with Alpari who offers both forex and binary options trading facility. So, when I encounter a firm trading opportunity, I put my bet on call or put option in the binary trading platform of Alpari and gain the maximum.

No its not a unpredictable business, rather its very hard to predict market movements, actually there are so many factors which effect the market that its almost impossible to predict market exactly.

No its not a unpredictable business, rather its very hard to predict market movements, actually there are so many factors which effect the market that its almost impossible to predict market exactly.

That is why there are various types of analysis. So we can determine the collective feeling of traders towards the market. It does not work all the time but it works and it is possible to take profit out of the market.

I will not deny that Forex is unpredictable because the market trend changes frequently and for us its very much hard to guess the trend ,we have to increase the experience and knowledge so that we can guess the trend in a right manner ,updated knowledge is a must here .

I will not deny that Forex is unpredictable because the market trend changes frequently and for us its very much hard to guess the trend ,we have to increase the experience and knowledge so that we can guess the trend in a right manner ,updated knowledge is a must here .

exactly, its not totally unpredictable but the factors that effect the market are numerous and you should be able to guess them right.

Yes of course the forex market is unpredictable but so can any business be. You need to be able to control your emotions and of course have a strict money management plan for long term success.

Yes of course the forex market is unpredictable but so can any business be. You need to be able to control your emotions and of course have a strict money management plan for long term success.

This is one of the keys to success. If one can manage money properly then one can survive to trade for the next day and with time and experience he can figure out how to be profitable in the long run.

Forex is really unpredictable business platform in the present world. Because, there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. So, almost 90% traders are loser from here. But, if you can gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, you could earn money very rapidly from this trading place. And you also must have a reliable support from a regulated trading platform.