• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is demo trading valuable?

a demo account is very important for traders because the demo account it will allow us to train a good trading skills, with good skills will allow us to trade with the maximum and we will be able to succeed in this business

With no doubt! I always start to use broker with a demo and I have a couple of demo accounts to test new strategies when I begin to trade with new currency pairs.
@AliMuh That is why we should follow that kind of step isn't it? With following that step people can focusing theirselves to trade more and more also improve their skill first. If you can work better with more knowledge so do experience you will ended up trading better.

Whether one realizes or not but demo trading is good. For a newbie and for an experienced trader as well. Demo can save lots of money and can help develop strategies without any expenses.

Very valuable i cannot measure how valuable this account but without it i will never be able to trade like this, and many traders who start from scratch also cannot trade well and maybe loss even more, or forex become an expensive job/business.

Yes its very important for newbies as well as the experienced traders, its a very helpful tool for both newbies and experienced

a demo account is very important for traders because the demo account it will allow us to train a good trading skills, with good skills will allow us to trade with the maximum and we will be able to succeed in this business

You are right, in demo trading, we can learn everything about forex trading. It is a totally free thing where we can test our strategies, check how good we are in money management and finally learn a lot about trading.

I agree with you, beginners need to look for all possible ways to cost-free training and trade. At least for the first time. And even an option when the first demo or freshforex bonus account 3 months precede a real use of funds is one of the best now.

One problem with beginners is they want the hot stuff. The think using real money is enough to get more profit. They don't want to listen to anything else until they loose money.

One problem with beginners is they want the hot stuff. The think using real money is enough to get more profit. They don't want to listen to anything else until they loose money.

Yeah unfortunately this is the way that most of us learn and a good trader will always go through this experience positively.

yes very valuable,
good to test system using demo but also using real money will give you great lesson when your real money loss :),

you can never learn forex with out going through demo, unles you got enough cash to burn in thelive market, I trade a decent premium account at hotforex(live) and still do demo

I am not sure about it is valuable or not but it is good for sure because you have to do this to get your system steady and if you will quit this the results can be bad in real

I am not sure about it is valuable or not but it is good for sure because you have to do this to get your system steady and if you will quit this the results can be bad in real
sure. no risk no problem. i know that liteforex have good demo server

I think trading on a demo account is very valuable, because it is only a demo account using virtual money that is suitable to practice trading. In the demo account then we will be able to gain trading experience. This experience we can make our capital to trade as well. By doing so it will allow us to trade with a maximum

I think trading on a demo account is very valuable, because it is only a demo account using virtual money that is suitable to practice trading. In the demo account then we will be able to gain trading experience. This experience we can make our capital to trade as well. By doing so it will allow us to trade with a maximum
With which broker you are prefer to trade?

With which broker you are prefer to trade?

Now, I prefer trade in Instaforex. Preverios I am test this broker using demo account. The demo account besides useful to practice the skills of trading, the broker is also useful for testing, so we will be trading with a maximum

Now, I prefer trade in Instaforex. Preverios I am test this broker using demo account. The demo account besides useful to practice the skills of trading, the broker is also useful for testing, so we will be trading with a maximum

Good choice, but i choose liteforex, they also have good conditions

for me a demo account is very important, because with a demo account so I could practice the skills of trading. For that, we need to use a demo account with a well, so it will make the maximum I can trade with. We can use a demo account to practice trading skills are good, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable

a demo account is very important to practice trading with a demo account because it will allow us to train with good trading skills so that we can be successful in forex trading. Success in forex not we can achieve if we do not continue to practice the skills of trading good