• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you use any Indicators at trading.?

You will get many indicators in the market which helps you at technical analyzing and minimize your some pressure. Different people use different indicators as per their choice.

I have experimented with few of them. I like to use indicators like Fibonacci, RSI, MACD and Heiken ashi. What do you use.?

You will get many indicators in the market which helps you at technical analyzing and minimize your some pressure. Different people use different indicators as per their choice.

I have experimented with few of them. I like to use indicators like Fibonacci, RSI, MACD and Heiken ashi. What do you use.?

When I still used technical indicators, they were often MA, momentum indicators and Bollinger band. I agree that it worked for me in the past but at this time, I am trying to change my approach (no more looking at chart).

It is always better to use a trend indicator and a trend strength indicator together to make entry and exit decisions. Some professionals also use an oscillator in addition to the above. This would enable them to avoid entries at extreme levels. Usually, a moving average coupled with ADX and stochastics or RSI is used by me to achieve optimum results.

It is always better to use a trend indicator and a trend strength indicator together to make entry and exit decisions. Some professionals also use an oscillator in addition to the above. This would enable them to avoid entries at extreme levels. Usually, a moving average coupled with ADX and stochastics or RSI is used by me to achieve optimum results.
Just as you have rightfully stated. It is better when the trader is making use of more than one indicator. The ADX is good to be paired with other trend finder but right now, I prefer to trade with the news. The trading indicators will be the best for the newbies to start with it.

Even at this point, indicators have always been my backbone since I really find it aching analyzing from news. I combine MA and RSI to find the trend and determine the strength of the indicator. Trading with indicators are quite some good means of analysis especially for a newbie who finds it not so easy to analyze.

Even when I bought a trading system some time ago I think I use only indicator to overcome some certain things here for me personally what I do is that i have to follow my ways and be sure that i try my best and trade with the custom indicator as its give me joy and pressurless to that

indicator is very good if you use indicator can to trade there is a good way that you always get accurate signal before your friends ,thou sometime I personally combine the indicator to get something good

Definately while in trading, indicators are used for to overcome from pressure.Some times i use indicators like Parsar, Bolinger bands which helps me alot in trading.

If you think that news could be an indicator then that is right i am using an indicator in my trading. But if not then i am not. Actually, it is preferable to use indicator, at least with that we will know the trend more accurate rather than using feeling.

I do both fundamental and technical analysis. Indicators are really helpful if we understand what the use of it to start with. So its beset that we first study the indicators that we use especially the formula involve to have a clear knowledge on what is indicators are.

Honestly, I use only simple moving average 50 and 100 (h4 time frame) just knowing market trend. But, I am not depending on them. I also draw trend line and fibo to marking accurate market trend. By the way, basically, I only depend on candlesticks movement of market. Because, I know price action trading strategy is much powerful from any kind of trading system. In addition, I depend on Candlesticks pattern of TradingBanks where I get proper candlesticks pattern because of their day candles are closing by ending of New Work trading session. So, trading indicators are not very important for me.

Fundamental analysis mostly with some cases technical analysis as additional. Well the earning proven to be worth. It is around 5-20% per month return. News will be always my main indicator but technical analysis musn't leave behind only in uncertain cases.

yes, I prefer to trade using indicators because for me indicator is a tool for traders to be able to pull through analysis of trading well, so it's very important indicator for traders, if no indicator then the results will not be maximized

starlite

Broker Representative
I like some indicators. They helped me a lot in start of my trading career. Indicators are not accurate trend setters they guide us rest of the trading is depending on our own decisions how we read indicators and manage account during trading.

I don't use indicators in my trading. I'm just not comfortable in using them. Although there are some good indicators by use of which some traders might be making money but I prefer naked trading on candlesticks.

Of course i use indicators in trading. Because indicators are so helpful to find a trend before start trading . But you have to find useful indicators that is suitable with your strategy . Otherwise you will open a loss trade in a wrong position . So before start trading , find your suitable indicators .

I used an indicator shared at local forum (that indicator has recoded with combination of some other indicatiors as MA). The hotforex MT4 platform works well with it.

some custom indicators are really useful i do agree, it can be a bit rough but it has its uses! I always remain open of unconventional solutions.

RSI is in my daily use now on 1 hour time from to check when market will be holding and reversing. It gives good idea before making entry in the market