• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

Absolutely, we must make evaluation for our trading activity. We must know our mistakes and then try to fix it next. Trader must learn from trading experience because it will make us be better trader.
As for that i think we should did more trading or at least more practicing in demo account. That will increasing our experience and sharpening our skill to make an analysis.

We can make Forex the only source of Income but it is very risky because of the risky nature of the Business. We can profit and loss, that alone will make us to assist it with anther source of Income. Market is not stable.

Of course, not easy to earn profit in forex trading, even a professional trader also need more than a year to get maximal result. Practice should be done by traders and demo account is good for us to more understand market forex. Even, we can use demo account to take part in demo contest
In demo account contest not just new traders that participating, there are big traders who already earn for 4 digit per month. They also join with us and competed with newbie who really want to test their own skill. I also agree that we can make forex as source of income, since in the end it's all about earning money isn't it?

In demo account contest not just new traders that participating, there are big traders who already earn for 4 digit per month. They also join with us and competed with newbie who really want to test their own skill. I also agree that we can make forex as source of income, since in the end it's all about earning money isn't it?

Demo contest must be maximized as well as possible because it will help us to more improve our trading skills in forex. But we also can use demo account without taking part in any contest to hone our trading skills in forex, like i do in TenkoFx

Demo contest must be maximized as well as possible because it will help us to more improve our trading skills in forex. But we also can use demo account without taking part in any contest to hone our trading skills in forex, like i do in TenkoFx
Yes for sure, i know it, we can use demo account for honing our skill without that contest. But with contest you get a chance to make some bucks and also at the same time you earn money, this is a good chance and you shouldn't let it go. Anyway, this is a good thing from forex, and make it as excellent source of income.

Most of the people already have made it their source of income, and actually you should ask this question to yourself. If you're ready to enter this field for a serious income and not just part-time hobby.

Yeah definitely you can make Forex as your source of income, and not only source of income but also a bit more than that because people had already made millions of dollars in this market and FX Market is producing millionaires every day, but you also need to consider that the risk is also associated with it.

Not truly the source of my income, but I am trying to establish it as a my main source of income of which is possible all that I need is to learn and understand way that the market works, that way, I could make good amount of money from the market, forex trading is a risky market, but we can make fortune from the market.

Apparently, the thing that you need is just to be skilled and understanding the market, this could take some time, but the thing is that one who is that patient to learn will be able to become successful and that would make the best source of making money, yes forex trading is the best source of making money for those that has got the understanding and knows the way to trade.

On monthly basis I cashout 200 dollars a month profit and the rest of my profit I just keep it on my trading accounts and keep on building my trading accounts. My main goal is to have 100,000 dollars and cashout 5,000 dollars a month. But so far I only have 16,000 dollars so I am still far from my goal.

Yes friend. It can be a great source of income but I think for doing income from Forex one has got to perform properly. In my trading life , when I began to Forex then it was not my income source because I was not solvent to earn profit due to absent from skilled in Forex. In addition, I already have passed for three years and now I can consider Forex as my income source by acquiring accurate experience in a long time.

Yes Indeed, we can make Forex Market a source of Income and I think it's more than that because we have seen in the market that many traders has already been millionaires on the basis of the trading the Forex market.

Yes Indeed, we can make Forex Market a source of Income and I think it's more than that because we have seen in the market that many traders has already been millionaires on the basis of the trading the Forex market.
We can make forex trading as source of income as long as we also improve skills, make our trading skills be better. And when we want to start trading, the basics of forex trading also must be understood well so we will be have strong fundamental.

Anyone that already know foreign exchange well can earn in this business and make it as their source of income. First you must see your capabilities, how good when you did analysis so far or are you making more profit than making loss? If you are good at analysis or making more profit then forex is the suitable business and making it as source of income is possible to you.

Forex is a worldwide business that is related with online so easily I can take it my income source. I am very keen to take this business as my life time job. Because, it has many attractive sites. This business platform not only provides huge money but also teach how to improve many human natures. So I took Forex as my income source.

yes. it can become main income. you will become investor. you can get better life. some expert in this market can become millionare. i think it is good. but we need investmetn plan

Forex is a worldwide business that is related with online so easily I can take it my income source. I am very keen to take this business as my life time job. Because, it has many attractive sites. This business platform not only provides huge money but also teach how to improve many human natures. So I took Forex as my income source.

We can make forex trading as income source but we still need process to make profit consistently here. I think when we are new in forex, we must learn first and more focus to understand about forex.

We can make forex trading as income source but we still need process to make profit consistently here. I think when we are new in forex, we must learn first and more focus to understand about forex.
Consistently does not mean you must make profit everytime you trade. Loss in forex is normal. You can make forex as the source of income means that forex is reliable as a business, and it already proven by a lot of traders over the world.

You can make it as your own source of income and once again that is easier more than you ever think. Based on my own experience is that as long as you stick with your risk management and other unsustainable effect in forex will be fading away slowly. After that effect is gone, you can earn forex easier rather than before.

I think you'd better have some other source of income just to be on the safe side. Forex market can be unpredictable sometimes.