• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How Often Do Professional Forex Traders Actually Trade?

You only said about the good reward, how about the bad reward. Your trading won't be ever always ending as profitable trading ever, sometimes you must suffer loss, and how about this? You loss bigger as you want to reach bigger amount with swing style?

Well I was talking about good traders who are profitable. And a trader who consistently makes profit considers loss as part of his or her trading. There would be losses even for a wall street trader but for the good trader reward is what is left after incurring his or her losses. What I am telling here is a good trader is always ready for what's coming next.

Good trader you have mentioned is professional traders sir, they can manage their times,skill, emotion and strategy.
This professional trade know when they must enter and close from the market. So its depend on the market situation.

I think that difference between a professional is not only that the last have extensive knowledge, but that they have extensive contact network as well. So, a professional has much more opportunities, for example, you can earn even with such promotion.

A professional is one who only trades according to his trading plan. It is the reason he is called a professional. So when ever he gets a signal from this trading strategy he will trade it. Now it depends on his trading method that how often he gets a trading signal from his system.

i invested money in other trader. they pay for me 10% per months. it is great. i will invest more money with it.

Some trader everyday some trader three times in a week sometimes even once. A professional trader trade at least once in a month. There are some trader whose i met in real life and very careful trader and once experienced trade once in a week for 3 months consecutively.

Well everyone who is serious about trading, trades with a plan. So according to their plan opportunities can be a few or lots in a certain time period. In the end what matters is whether one is getting profit and a desirable amount.

I trade scralping on hotforex, and wonder whether long term trading could be successful? Because there are too many sudden events will affect market, and it's impossible to predict all events.

and wonder whether long term trading could be successful? Because there are too many sudden events will affect market, and it's impossible to predict all events.

Long term trading is not for retail traders with small amount of capital. It's good but the return is not good enough.It suits those who has huge amount of money. And there will always be events. So a trader has to accept the potential loss as well.

Maybe yes, long term trading required strong margin because also they will put larger stop loss, but one advantage forex we can start with small capital, and we can use high leverage to trade as intraday trading

Those who do long term trading also has good fundamental knowledge on currency pairs they trade. For us small traders intraday trading is suitable.

I think pro traders have a decent trading plan and strategy! Basically, they do follow their trading plan so honestly! I always avoid short analysis based trade positions! They make their analysis before opening their trade position.

I think pro traders have a decent trading plan and strategy! Basically, they do follow their trading plan so honestly! I always avoid short analysis based trade positions! They make their analysis before opening their trade position.

I agree with your opinion! Professional Forex traders follow their trading plan so sincerely, I think maybe they have multiple trading plans thus they can make money in all critical situations of the market! Whatever, I am working hard to be a professional Forex trader!

I know a pro trader, he is trading as like a sniper! Yes, he spends more than 10 hours here! In addition, during his trading sessions he doesn’t allow anyone in his room! I think this the sign of his concentration and determination.

The solution to triumph is to make arrangement for your trades in such an approach that the losses can be minimized in certain way while maximizing the potential of earning trading profit. We can’t think of harmless trading: risks are always being your friend in your whole trading journey. But it is you who can make basic difference in your trading journey by ensuring good trading profits with the exercise of effective methods.

Professional forex trader like to trade slowly. Most of the experts open 1 or 2 trade in a week. They make a strong plan before open trade and always look market update about politics, economics and also trade war. They have good knowledge to use stop loss and they always mentally prepared for loss.

Maybe you are talking about only the long term traders but till there have so many short term traders; who are successful as well!

I was also having the same impression as FortSumner about how often professional traders make deals. As I was reading some interviews from these traders, I have realized that they are frequently targeting specific move and play on it. Do you have the same opinion?

I was also having the same impression as FortSumner about how often professional traders make deals. As I was reading some interviews from these traders, I have realized that they are frequently targeting specific move and play on it. Do you have the same opinion?

The main rule of trading is: using only the valid opportunities! I see; pro traders don’t force to make a new trade while the market doesn’t show the trend about!

Don’t trade based on hypothesis because it gives you no return ultimately. Because of this problem, traders can’t determine what they should do and what they shouldn’t. They must make demo trading their companion for the sake of their trading. Before opening a trader, try to determine the exact direction of the market.