• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

i am a member in the forum of this broker but unlucky i can not verify my account in the mayzus broker because they needs too many documents to verify the account and i do not have all these documents which they need it

You only need two documents in here. One for your Identification and the other one for your address. So unless you don't have an ID and you don't have a home then theirs no way you can verify your account. But I'm sure you can find a way to verify your account.

MAYZUS_rep

Broker Representative
We are excited to announce that we have increased our Tradable bonus from 15% to 20% on all deposited amounts!
Deposit today and get a 20% Tradable bonus on your RealForex account!
We would also like to remind you that you can combine the 20% bonus with our Zero Fee’s Promo until July the 31st 2014, enabling you to fund your account and receive the Bonus with absolutely NO FEES!
Take advantage of our incredible offers today!
We look forward to your continued success!

I'm happy that I have about 150 dollars trading capital in here right now. I do have more than 1,000 dollars in here before but I got greedy and I trade recklessly and now I'm back to zero. lols. I do hope that this year I can reach 1,000 dollars trading capital again and earn 100 dollars a month in mayzus alone.

MAYZUS_rep

Broker Representative
Dear budado!
Thank you for choosing Mayzus company, we will do our best to provide the best service for you!
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email [email protected] or our multilingual Live Chat.

So far none. I'm just happy growing my account in here. My main goal is to have 10,000 dollars trading capital in here and some how having just 180 dollars right now seems going to take me years if not forever to reach my goal and dream.

I'm just wondering why Mayzus representative is not that active in here right now. I do hope that this thread is going to be alive. I have good investments plan in here and I do hope that next month I can reach 300 dollars trading capital in here.

Perhaps they are busy to make any job for improving Mayzus broker. I Hope i can work better in my trade with Liteforex and Mayzus broker. Love you profits!!

i have just join in this market. i want get 100% bonus and i can trade with demo contest. this is a advangtage of them. their service is good. i get it

i have just join in this market. i want get 100% bonus and i can trade with demo contest. this is a advangtage of them. their service is good. i get it
So have you invested in here and get 100% bonus? How much did you invest in here to get 100% bonus?

So far I do have two trading accounts in here. One is worth 826 dollars and the other one is worth 231 dollars. I am hoping that this month I can add another trading account and invest 100 dollars in here.

I trade in accent forex. using Web Money as a method to deposit. Is the same method used in Mayus?
If you are really interested its best that you visit the site instead as you can find the answer in their. That's is if you really interested.

Anyway anyone who trade in mayzus right now? Can you check your chart actual price and the open position actual price? Because I notice that the price my my chart is not the same as the price in my open position.

Already have three trading accounts in here and my plan is to have 10 trading accounts total. I am really happy with mayzus. In fact mayzus is the second biggest investment I have right now. I do hope to reach my goal in here in two to three years. My target is to have 10,000 dollars trading capital minimum in here.

mayzus is big companies sir, you are right choosing this broker for investment. This broker have good reputable and totally fair enough

mayzus is big companies sir, you are right choosing this broker for investment. This broker have good reputable and totally fair enough

You are right, I've never seen any real complaints about this broker. Looks very fair to me, I'm trading on this broker from several years. Don't want to change this because its a very good broker.

starlite

Broker Representative
Have you heard of their new rebate offer. We can get upto $4 per trader lot and 40% of the spread. I think you guys should also check out this for more details.

DO this mayzus broker also stop for a while because of US independent anniversary celebrations??

If you are talking about 4th of July, then it was on Saturday and almost all broker don't work on Saturdays whether its a speical day or a normal Saturday.

Have you heard of their new rebate offer. We can get upto $4 per trader lot and 40% of the spread. I think you guys should also check out this for more details.
Oh really??
Its great sir, If i using my EA scalper it will ripe a lot of rebate.
Do we should registered first for this rebate?

Oh really??
Its great sir, If i using my EA scalper it will ripe a lot of rebate.
Do we should registered first for this rebate?

If you don't have any trading account in Mayzus then off-course you need register first to avail any promotion from this broker. Just go and open a trading account, verify it with your documents and enjoy the rebate :)