• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping is high risk for newbie

An average newbie will most likely be caught in cross roads when scalping. Not all newbies are smart enough to cope with the sharp movement involved with scalping and I'm sure, most of them would even find it difficult to set their SL and TP properly. I feel it's only some few of them that can survive well in scalping.

I think every of trading approach risky. However, the risk will be very high when traders choose to use scalping technique. For newbies which have no proper knowledge and experience, the best thing is choose to use long term approach and trade according to the trend movement. Its safer since require newbies to point out the trend only.

Yes daisy scalping is very difficult and dangerous because of the high risky of this way of trading beside the high risky of the forex itself but if the trader will be semi professional trader he or she can trade with scalping with low risky and can make good profits after making good skills in this way of trading

I think everybody know about this that scalping is very risky its one of the risky business which I ever see and as per this there is no way which much profit can be made by newbie through this means because in as much as I know you hold the true value of your succees

I think everybody know about this that scalping is very risky its one of the risky business which I ever see and as per this there is no way which much profit can be made by newbie through this means because in as much as I know you hold the true value of your succees
It's true but not everyone even believes that. I don't see scalping as something a newbie can learn easily and trade in comfortably without losing more. I feel that the more reason a lot of newbies are really going into scalping is because they are simply impatient and want that quick profit rather than a long wait for their open position.

Every strategy and trading in Forex will be risky so, there's no difference after all, you will need to decide for the convenient strategy you are going to use which you think you will gain profits. Novice traders will most likely wanted to have quick gains so, they will try scalping.

Yes forex trading scalping is very risky for the newbie trader to be sincere because from what I know i can say anything involve trading in shorter time frame count me out and am not part of it I do long term trading and am satisfy with that as well

scalping is very high risk because from what I know scalping is like gambling in forex trading market
I don't play gambling in forex am a real forex trader but be sure that you can try and involve yourself in full time trading this will help you get something good and stable trade rather than playing aroung with your money

No mater at what kind of perspective we can see that scalping is a high risk action, for newbie to expert. It requires more for us to hold our position while the profit is only small, even i saw there are a lot ofscalpers that can make money with it but for newbie it is quite risky.

it is good for everyone who want to learn and practice and i believe everyone can do scalping with good, but they will have different methods to set it, and as my opinion and experiences, it is good to use all time frames and set the position when some TF have same direction, such as the smallers TF have same direction with the higher time frames, it is safe and most profitable

Though scalping is meant for everyone, it might not go well with newbies because of the sharp movement. It is better for a newbie to firstly trade in a longer term or higher time frame and understand the market better so as to cope with the volatility that is the best scalping condition.

Scalping is not a joke or a piece of cake to learn. You need a good knowledge of forex trading and market. And it is not possible for newbie to learn this things easily in a day. And while trading a newbie can get nervous, and it is not recommended while scalping.

I think Forex scalping is a great thing to do for those traders especially who have a proper knowledge of the Forex trading.because no matter whether you choose to be a scalper trader or you want to become the long term trader you are going to need to have some knowledge.And if you don't have the knowledge then gaining in the trades is surely not going to be possible.

Scalping is a really risk for beginners in Forex market.During scalping trade is at very high risk of earning profit and loss both.During scalping only a experienced and professional can earn profit from the trading in Forex.So beginners should avoid trading in this situation.and learn more about scalping.

Sometimes I see scalping as semi binary. The hidden truth is that it is one trade pattern that I have seen which doesn't favour so many traders. There are a lot of traders who lose from scalping and that is the point. They only end up getting the rough end of it.

Sometimes I see scalping as semi binary. The hidden truth is that it is one trade pattern that I have seen which doesn't favour so many traders. There are a lot of traders who lose from scalping and that is the point. They only end up getting the rough end of it.
I don't see it as semi binary but it is very risky for someone, yeah i know the profit is small but usually scalpers also has SL/TP ratio at 1.5/1 up to 2/1. This isn't good even actually it's small but that practice is bad once they loss they must create 2 profits consecutively just for recovering their loss.

starlite

Broker Representative
In scalping there is high risk ,newbie feel difficulty to do trading with scalping technique. Scalpers try to get profit in high movement of market ,they has to collect it in very low time just in seconds.

Yes newbies should avoid scalping they might hit it few time but it requires skill and knowledge, which you gain by experience, so be be patient and trade as per your skills.

Scalping is a really risk for beginners in Forex market.During scalping trade is at very high risk of earning profit and loss both.During scalping only a experienced and professional can earn profit from the trading in Forex.So beginners should avoid trading in this situation.and learn more about scalping.
I don't thinks so, it can possible for beginner to win using scalping method. we never know about that.

I agree because scalping is really risky. But many brokers forbid such techniques. Only few of them such as Freshforex offer technologies allowing to work with scalping.

It is the responsibility of a trader to protect himself and not broker's by restricting their traders. What brokers should offer is a good trading environment so not only scalpers but all kinds of traders can get benefited.