• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do while you trade?

If I will wait for too long, what I will do is to set my stop loss and take profit and do other things like to attend to other needs instead of me to be waiting for a particular time to do something. This thing is able to help me to trade and work at the same time.

I listen to music or messages or go do other important things. I don't wait all day or most of the time. I also work on other online business.

I just put SL and TP so its really does not matter when I leave after I put my order. I also use hedging if I don't use SL so its really a self controlled environment for my trading account. But if theirs a breakout then that were I have some problem.

The volume of transactions that take place during the European session means that there is so much liquidity available during the session that almost any pair can be traded. The majors (pairs with USD) normally have the tightest spreads and those pairs are normally directly influenced by any news reports that come out during the European session.

The volume of transactions that take place during the European session means that there is so much liquidity available during the session that almost any pair can be traded. The majors (pairs with USD) normally have the tightest spreads and those pairs are normally directly influenced by any news reports that come out during the European session.
So? I mean this thread is about what do you do while your trading. That's why I don't see any connection of your post to the topic at hand. Anyway right now I'm some how frustrated that I close my earning position too early. Now I miss a big income.

I don't listen to the much, that is a distraction. Anyway, i just did something like the ohters did, analyze the market from economic news and after that decided to enter the market or not, if yes i will open a trade after that setting TP first and wait for around 5-20 minutes later to set SL.

starlite

Broker Representative
Trading Forex - watch the news, read the charts, etc. are the most boring. I do focus on trading but I do let my mind fresh by listen to music, mostly instrument music. It's really a good way to clean your mind.

What do you do while you trade? Do you play music, or do other more interesting activities?

The answer may also depends on trading type. I mainly trade on H1 or H4 charts but for traders who trade on M1 or M5, I guess they must be focus and can do nothing except looking the charts all the time while trading. :p
I also like to listen music while trading. With music I feel comfortable My mind not disturbed from other factors. With my favorite music it is easy for me to concentrate on trading and making analysis . I also watch market not depend on Stop loss and Take profit

each trader must have their ways to make comfortable and focus while trading. for me, i just need silent and calm situation to make me focus.

each trader must have their ways to make comfortable and focus while trading. for me, i just need silent and calm situation to make me focus.
Absolutely agree. I can't even listen to the music or watch videos while I trade, I lose my concentration completely if I share my attention between trading and something else.

Before opening my trading chart, I do meditation for 508 minutes! Then I start my analysis, I basically looking for good entry and exit points! If there is no good point of trading then I close my chart and start my educational process!

Here I am doing my live trading based on my personal trading strategy! So, I always depend on it, if it produces new entry point then I go for new trader otherwise not! By the way, I’m till now analyzing on this strategy to increase the accuracy of this strategy!

I have to take preparation before trading. And market analysis has to be done with technical and fundamental instruments. If you have a trade setup, you need to manage risk and trade.

There is no shortcuts to success. In short time anyone can get some temporary success but for sustainable success, it needs time. But most traders do not try to understand this simple fact. They live in fool's Paradise. They want to make quick money without necessary skills and knowledge.

Actually, I do everything before opening a trade. But actually I have nothing to do after opening the trade except supervising it. Even though sometimes I check other pairs and signals from other brokers to compare it with the one I already held to make a judgment.